NovaBus 1200 in Lower Manhattan

LRG

They look really nice. One question though. What are the logos on the side of the bus? I noticed that the one under the window in front of the front doors and on the rear left side after the last window on the traler are the same. Is it the depot logo? And what about the crest between the front doors and the first window?

I'm asking this because I an doing a paperbus of 1201. The blank model I am starting from was originally done by Jan Boic, Denny Yip, Felix Tse, Ryan Flores and max627 from the CPTDB.

They look really nice. One question though. What are the logos on the side of the bus? I noticed that the one under the window in front of the front doors and on the rear left side after the last window on the traler are the same. Is it the depot logo? And what about the crest between the front doors and the first window?

I'm asking this because I an doing a paperbus of 1201. The blank model I am starting from was originally done by Jan Boic, Denny Yip, Felix Tse, Ryan Flores and max627 from the CPTDB.

Those are quality control stickers, where the depot sticker is placed on (it doesnt have them yet). The crest simply states the legal consequences of assaulting a bus operator

Those are quality control stickers, where the depot sticker is placed on (it doesnt have them yet). The crest simply states the legal consequences of assaulting a bus operator

OK, thanks. So, if they are at Gun Hill for driver training, will they be based out of there too? If not, which depot will they be at?

Here in Montreal, the Artics will be at Legendre. The STM has 3 in service and 24 are supposed to be delivered by year's end. In all the STM's order calls for 202 artics by 2011.

Aw sweet, I heard these were being delivered to New York last night!!

They look great, but do they sound as good as they look? Loving the mufflers!!

Lol just noticed they need depot stickers!

They sound great! There's a sound file with the sound at TTMG.

http://www.ttmg.org/mgstudio/sounds.html

Just scroll down to the NovaBus section

They sound great! There's a sound file with the sound at TTMG.

http://www.ttmg.org/mgstudio/sounds.html

Just scroll down to the NovaBus section

That is the demo, the production model holds a Cummins ISL 9 & Allison B500R, only 1200 and 1201 holds that. 1202 & up may be carrying a ZF Ecolife transmission as if was a last minute change in specs

That is the demo, the production model holds a Cummins ISL 9 & Allison B500R, only 1200 and 1201 holds that. 1202 & up may be carrying a ZF Ecolife transmission as if was a last minute change in specs

Oh ok but they probably sound great anyway:)

it looks goood but the back is ugly

Nice pics. I was hoping for these buses to go to MTA Bus, but they ended up getting those pice of sh*t O5's from BL

Thanks! @Q43LTD: What's wrong with Orion 5s? While I admit the MTA are getting hand-me-downs from outside companies, Orion 5s are still good, IMO.

Archived