Bergen IBOA Is Offically Worse Then Triboro

Ken S.

(1)-Triboro has had worse buses than this.

(2)- Bus Just needs a wash and good as new.

Na Emmanuel, that is by far the worst. You can see there is compartment fluid that just dripped over the bumper with dirt stuck to it, that is soot and all kinds of other shit on that bus, and I've seen Bergen Avenue IBOA in person. It's not pretty. They Make Triboro/LGA look like Quill!!!!

They should drive down to hoboken bus terminal, empty it of all its liquids & reef it right there in the hudson.... :eek::confused::P:cry:

- A

Actually, if NJMVC shuts them down. NJT can recall the buses and fix them up for redeployment elsewhere.

What may happen is what happened when Coach USA pulled out of its Greenville services - NJT would first re-route and re schedule services to serve parts of the former route, with a new service (such as the #6) coming if the politics favor it.

(1)-Triboro has had worse buses than this.

(2)- Bus Just needs a wash and good as new.

Bergen IBOA's fleet is/were/are more beat up than those Triboro buses, I've seen quite a few around that area and they were beaten up into an oblivion.

I'm so happy that Montgomery & Westside Bus & Broadway Bus are with good maintenance and a even better fleet or RTSs.

Hello.....I always read and see the pictures here but never joined till today.

Anyway, the Bergen Bus has anyways been like that. The bus drivers are worse, you can be right there running for a bus and will just pull off in your face. The worse bus is the #1527. Everytime its stops, it make a loud noise. Almost all of them back door does not work. It sad to see those buses in that shape.

Hello.....I always read and see the pictures here but never joined till today.

Anyway, the Bergen Bus has anyways been like that. The bus drivers are worse, you can be right there running for a bus and will just pull off in your face. The worse bus is the #1527. Everytime its stops, it make a loud noise. Almost all of them back door does not work. It sad to see those buses in that shape.

Oh man, such a sad site for real.

Some buses have a worse case than the back door not operable, there are quite a few that need to have the front door open so that the bus can move.

Bergen Avenue IBOA doesn't take care of it's buses.

That doesn't begin to describe that operator. How do those buses even pass inspection?

This picture is from Somalia? lol.....wow.....throw it threw the bus wash already.....

The wash won't help it. I'm surprised that state authorities don't park those buses.

Oh man, such a sad site for real.

Some buses have a worse case than the back door not operable, there are quite a few that need to have the front door open so that the bus can move.

At this point, you wonder why Bergen Avenue doesn't just have a tow truck pull the bus up and down the line. But how many of their buses are parked by NJMVC for inspection failure?

Archived