Nova Bus LFS rigid #0055 on the Q60

aemoreira81

Orion has NY cometition now. They better get an Orion artic, or get that Citaro G made here very soon. NovaBus got artics, and standards, so they got what NYC needs. Orion only has standards so far. Orion should be scrambling to get the Citaro G renamed, and built in their plant here. The Q44 would be a good test route for artics. After taking that bus today, it needs artics. It ain't even an opinion. They need them on that route. At least the Citaro G is a proven artic (maybe not on NYC streets, but in Europe, and Brazil (I love the look of the Brazilian ones)). I hope those NovaBus artic hold up well here..........

Orion has NY cometition now. They better get an Orion artic, or get that Citaro G made here very soon. NovaBus got artics, and standards, so they got what NYC needs. Orion only has standards so far. Orion should be scrambling to get the Citaro G renamed, and built in their plant here. The Q44 would be a good test route for artics. After taking that bus today, it needs artics. It ain't even an opinion. They need them on that route. At least the Citaro G is a proven artic (maybe not on NYC streets, but in Europe, and Brazil (I love the look of the Brazilian ones)). I hope those NovaBus artic hold up well here..........

It's true, the Q44 does need them! Holy crap I saw an entire mob of school kids cram into an Orion V over in the Bronx earlier near West Farms Depot. I was literally saying "HOW THE HELL DID ALL THOSE KIDS FIT IN THAT BUS?!"

It's true, the Q44 does need them! Holy crap I saw an entire mob of school kids cram into an Orion V over in the Bronx earlier near West Farms Depot. I was literally saying "HOW THE HELL DID ALL THOSE KIDS FIT IN THAT BUS?!"

I didn't think all of us would fit into that 10:03 at Main and Roosevelt tonight. There was single line 80ft long of people. The Q12 was even worse at its stop........

I didn't think all of us would fit into that 10:03 at Main and Roosevelt tonight. There was single line 80ft long of people. The Q12 was even worse at its stop........

Well, on the weekends, I often see a mob of people in Flushing along Main St stretching from the parking garage under the old Caldors to the subway staircase. Most of them pack onto the Q65, leaving the bus sitting there for more than 5 minutes.

Yes the Q44 needs artics without a doubt, I've been riding it every day since '06 and sometimes it takes me 30-60 seconds to make my way off the bus, its always instantly packed too.

Nice catch & pic, the LFS is my favorite 40 footer. I almost got to ride one at Disney but an RTS pulled in first (I was mad lol).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived