Ain't Sex Sweet??

error46146

dscn0012b.jpg

lol anyway here are some photos from the past two weeks or so...

dscn0001yc.jpg

dscn0008t.jpg

dscn0013v.jpg

dscn0015r.jpg

soon to be a thing of the past...

dscn0017j.jpg

dscn0018.jpg

dscn00192.jpg

dscn0019c.jpg

dscn0020l.jpg

sorry, bad timing lol

dscn0021di.jpg

img0011lnx.jpg

img0012bv.jpg

img0014m.jpg

img0017kn.jpg

img0019d.jpg

That's all for today; enjoy your day!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pics:tup::tup:

How is the L automated when theres someone in the cab?

Its called CBTC. They have a T/O in the cab to close the door and supervise the train just in case of an emergency where he/she would have to overide the controls and drive it manually.

Its called CBTC. They have a T/O in the cab to close the door and supervise the train just in case of an emergency where he/she would have to overide the controls and drive it manually.

The conductor operates the doors on a train that is in ATO mode.

lol thanks everyone!

some of the cloudy photos were taken with my little L11 camera, about that camera i dont think its the problem with the lens but with the sensor i think its starting to wear out

yes the L uses a thing called CBTC where the train basically drives itself the t/o is there to show off (look no hands!!) lol

The conductor operates the doors on a train that is in ATO mode.

CBTC (Communication Based Train Control) refers to the signal system where signal instructions are delivered to the train in the operator's cab.

When the train is operating "on autopilot" that refers to ATO (Automated Train Operation). Paul's post above answers the rest, but I just want to clarify that CBTC and ATO are two different things for you gregorygrice.

CBTC (Communication Based Train Control) refers to the signal system where signal instructions are delivered to the train in the operator's cab.

When the train is operating "on autopilot" that refers to ATO (Automated Train Operation). Paul's post above answers the rest, but I just want to clarify that CBTC and ATO are two different things for you gregorygrice.

Thanks:tup: I kinda knew that they went together just not two seperate things so thanks for the clearification.

Archived