Just Out Making It Do What It Do...

The Real

Nice Trevor A Lady Driving 592 , Now that bus is gonna be trashed on the qbx1

Excuse me? :mad: I take extreme offense to that as both of my aunts and my mother are bus operators and are DAMN good bus operators at that. You might wanna watch what you say...

Excuse me? :mad: I take extreme offense to that as both of my aunts and my mother are bus operators and are DAMN good bus operators at that. You might wanna watch what you say...

Got that right! I know some female drivers that drive better then alot of men out there! Its this one driver that works out of Meadowlands and she is a beast. She works the 319.

Amazing Pics!

Got that right! I know some female drivers that drive better then alot of men out there! Its this one driver that works out of Meadowlands and she is a beast. She works the 319.

Amazing Pics!

Agreed 1000% with both of you. A woman could do a man's job just as well...hell, maybe even better!!!

Excellent pics Trevor!

Amazing Pics!

Some female drivers on the B41 I've rode on can really get the bus to haul, I respect them as equals to their male counterparts. Agreed with you.

Archived