MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

to add on to the Spring Creek loaners, they also have 6699 (or 6690, couldnt really remember) from Manhattanville. Spotted it about 15 minutes after seeing 6493, still with Manhattanville decals

6493 would be a Fresh Pond bus...do you mean 6394 or 6403?

BTW, also on loan to Spring Creek---3513, 6848 and 6856.

BTW, B17EastNewYorkDepot---you mean 6847---6487 is a Queens Village bus.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw it in the back , unless they brought it there for a fix . They been moving mci's and all these past 2-3 weeks .

I D K, but yesterday afternoon, it was next to 230 and 9903 being pre-tripped (across from 5772 with drivers clambering over it). And I did a double take when I saw it because I totally forgot it was there.

(And I take it back, it was around 3pm, just looked at a photo time stamp of another photo I took around the time I saw it)

2119 isnt at ulmer park anymore its at charleston , 9505 is gone , 2812 is gone , 2816 is at yonkers for mnr shuttle but its at ech now the farebox is being probbed , and 9416 is at east chester being fixed now i think , its not at ulmer park and its been a week since they towed it out .

2119 isnt at ulmer park anymore its at charleston , 9505 is gone , 2812 is gone , 2816 is at yonkers for mnr shuttle but its at ech now the farebox is being probbed , and 9416 is at east chester being fixed now i think , its not at ulmer park and its been a week since they towed it out .

MNR Shuttles are over. Ended Sunday. http://mta.info/news/stories/?story=465

6493 would be a Fresh Pond bus...do you mean 6394 or 6403?

BTW, also on loan to Spring Creek---3513, 6848 and 6856.

BTW, B17EastNewYorkDepot---you mean 6847---6487 is a Queens Village bus.

Another Fresh Pond bus on the Spring Creek loan list: 6495.

Spotted on deadhead this morning on Glenwood Rd/E.80 (Canarsie).

Exactly. I know the route pretty well, never once seen a Quill bus at that time, so either they picked up some runs (like I said) or the bus is at Mannytown.

Ditto, the Quill runs are prominent during the PM rush. However, every once in a blue moon you'll see a Quill run in the AM since Mannyville is more prominent during the AM. I've stumbled upon an AM Quill run at least 2 times.

There was a MCI being towed to QV this morning with a Dispatch SUV following it , this may be a transfer I couldn't see the number I was on another bus

When buses get transferred they get driven to their new location, not towed. The SUV u saw following the bus in tow was probably Road Control.

When buses get transferred they get driven to their new location, not towed. The SUV u saw following the bus in tow was probably Road Control.

Most of them get driven to their new garages , like if they retire a bus and if its able to drive then they drive it there depending on whats wrong with it . Most of them get towed , like 9416 its not at ulmer park right now and its been about almost 2 weeks .