MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to an INITIAL (subject to change of course) assignment by NYCT insiders received by Trevor Logan, each SI depot is to receive 66 new Novas. That will be more than enough to replace all Orion V's on the island. The decision to be made by NYCT is which other specific Orion VII's will leave the island and get transfered to the mainland.

Are the Orion VII 3G's included in the buses that are going to move? If they are then I have a feeling they are going to a Queens or Bronx depot but definitely not a Manhattan depot.

5826 MCH to OH.

that was there 2 weeks ago 

1) 1217 has always been on SBS from what Im seeing and 5808 in Local Service

2) Why is the XD-40 order jumping number by number? (ex.7109 then 7140-7158 then 7190)

Edited by Calvin

I notice there is a pattern with these XD40s. 7090-7109 got delivered, then 7140-7158, and now we are starting with the 7190's (doubt this is an official pattern). It seems like around 19 units are delivered, then about 30 or so numbers are skipped with each depot that get the XD40s. I hope they get the other 7100's delivered before the 7200's.

I notice there is a pattern with these XD40s. 7090-7109 got delivered, then 7140-7158, and now we are starting with the 7190's (doubt this is an official pattern). It seems like around 19 units are delivered, then about 30 or so numbers are skipped with each depot that get the XD40s. I hope they get the other 7100's delivered before the 7200's.

Well 7200 is already here.