MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, UTC Bus Roster said:

Can we PLEASE move theses conversations to the RANDOM THOUGHTS thread! BUS MOVES AND TRANSFERS ONLY!!!

Relax, we was only giving our thoughts on the bus, we both know to keep our other thoughts on the other Sections of the forums, it's  not that serious...

Just now, Ultimategamer12c said:

Relax, we was only giving our thoughts on the bus, we both know to keep our other thoughts on the other Sections of the forums, it's  not that serious...

It was stated by other admins that speculations and other thoughts of bus moves should go to the Bus Random Thoughts thread instead so that posts of actual bus moves are not buried in this thread.

25 minutes ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

It was stated by other admins that speculations and other thoughts of bus moves should go to the Bus Random Thoughts thread instead so that posts of actual bus moves are not buried in this thread.

Ok, I understand. My fault on that end I'll make sure to keep my thoughts, on the other sections I forget sometimes and, get carried away alot.

At this point, any pointless, meaningless posts that don't have anything to do with this thread(or any thread for that matter, especially from those who just post just to see themselves speak and make themselves laugh) or doesn't contribute to the discussion will get deleted. Members will receive warnings if this continues and will be placed under post moderation. I've already deleted some posts.

As for folks going ballistic over discussions, look, there's going to be some discussions here or there in this thread one way or another. It's not THAT serious....just scroll past it and look for what you need. I do encourage folks to use the BUS-Random Thoughts Thread if they can, but if its questions and whatnot, that's fine in this thread, just don't get carried away.

Predictions and long, drawn out posts, don't post them here.
BusTime glitches, don't post them here.

Loans, do not post them here.

On another note, 3260 is at Spring Creek from Baisley Park. Spotted it earlier in service.

Edited by Cait Sith

14 minutes ago, Snorunts said:

8742 is missing from Gun Hill's roster. I don't know where it was moved to.

Someone mentioned that 4468 was transferred to Casey Stengel. The bus is still assigned to Queens Village. Only 4467 moved.

4468 did indeed move from QV to CS and it worked the Q15 last night. 

EDIT: 4468 is at Queens Village and is working the Q27. 

Edited by Future ENY OP

4 hours ago, Snorunts said:

8742 is missing from Gun Hill's roster. I don't know where it was moved to.

Someone mentioned that 4468 was transferred to Casey Stengel. The bus is still assigned to Queens Village. Only 4467 moved.

8742 is at Zerega.