MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

2 hours ago, Ultimategamer12c said:

3258 is still at BP Depot.

I think that was 3306 that's at Baisley Park. Last I checked, it was at Spring Creek Depot outside at its garage. Unless it has recently moved (3258). 

Edited by Calvin

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gotham Bus Co. said:

6195 and 6202 are tracking on M35. Is that accurate?

Yes, it is accurate. Those are Hale Depot buses, which the M35 operates out of. The M35 operates out of both Hale and Tuskegee Airmen depots and have access to both types of buses: standard 40’ ft or artic 60’ ft. It is not limited to just the local fleet and can use the SBS fleet at any time.

3 minutes ago, Mpn4179 said:

Yes, it is accurate. Those are Hale Depot buses, which the M35 operates out of. The M35 operates out of both Hale and Tuskegee Airmen depots and have access to both types of buses: standard 40’ ft or artic 60’ ft. It is not limited to just the local fleet and can use the SBS fleet at any time.

It runs from both even on Sundays?

52 minutes ago, Gotham Bus Co. said:

Exactly. The split was supposed to be only on weekdays (Hale AM, Tuskegee PM). Has that changed for this pick?

No, nothing has changed.

My apologies if I’m confusing you with my response. I was basically explaining your inquiry about 6195 and 6202 tracking on the M35. The M35 has access to the SBS fleet at Hale, so it’s common to see the SBS fleet on that route.

My apologies to the moderators if we’re getting off topic.

Edited by Mpn4179

6 minutes ago, Future ENY OP said:

5991 still at CS.. Currently on the Q44SBS+.  Currently in The Bronx..

Noted, I thought they need one more for extra. But 4 will do for them, and 6030, 6032, 6095-6 are what they've received. 

3 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Noted, I thought they need one more for extra. But 4 will do for them, and 6030, 6032, 6095-6 are what they've received. 

No worries on that.. CS got their allotment for the summer.. Part of me is that they will keep the Flatbush batch 6030, 6032 and all others will return back once the school supplement begins in Mid to late august. Also, don't forget that 4742, 4743 are at CS from Ulmer.

Edited by Future ENY OP

4 hours ago, Mpn4179 said:

If Tuskegee Airmen has a scheduled run for the M35, yes. If not, then it’s operated by Hale all day.

The M35 is out of MCH 7-days a week except for the PM weekday hours. During that exception, they have runs out of Tuskgee Airmen Depot. 

48 minutes ago, Calvin said:

The M35 is out of MCH 7-days a week except for the PM weekday hours. During that exception, they have runs out of Tuskgee Airmen Depot. 

Yes, I realize that after the fact I posted. At the time, I was thinking about the weekday PM rush for the M35 when it has runs out of Tuskegee Airmen. Again, my apologies for the confusion.

Saying this in advance.

There's a bunch of loaners going to The Bronx from Queens due to the implementation of the redesign. All of these buses are loaners. The buses are a combination of Next Gens and LFSs(8000s, 8400s-8500s-8600s and 8846).

Edited by Cait Sith

1 hour ago, Cait Sith said:

Saying this in advance.

There's a bunch of loaners going to The Bronx from Queens due to the implementation of the redesign. All of these buses are loaners. The buses are a combination of Next Gens and LFSs(8000s, 8400s-8500s and 8846).

They didn't plan out fleet changes in advance? Surprised they couldn't have just shifted beforehand with the pick.

16 minutes ago, MHV9218 said:

They didn't plan out fleet changes in advance? Surprised they couldn't have just shifted beforehand with the pick.

From what I understand, they're going to be doing wildcat runs, so extra buses are needed.