MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/6/2022 at 8:38 AM, NewFlyer 230 said:

A lot of CS’s buses are being worked on. On Saturday of all days 4737 was on the Q44 SBS with the flashing blue lights up by the destination sign. If they ran a non SBS XD60 on the Q44 on a Saturday it makes me wonder how the 2016/2017 XD60’s are holding up. A few of their buses make noises I’ve never heard any of the Manhattan & Brooklyn XD60’s make. 

on Sunday I saw 4735 on the q44 

1 minute ago, UTC Bus Roster said:

I already have that one. he only one I still have at MJQ is 9596. Please update if that has moved to MHV.

9596 was sent to MHV more than a month ago. 9599 and 9450 haven’t seen service in a while, but some have reported that 9599 is in MHV. Not sure about 9450, someone needs to confirm that one as I haven’t seen anyone report that one on this thread.

5 hours ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

9596 was sent to MHV more than a month ago. 9599 and 9450 haven’t seen service in a while, but some have reported that 9599 is in MHV. Not sure about 9450, someone needs to confirm that one as I haven’t seen anyone report that one on this thread.

Last I heard, it was moved to Manhattanville on May 31st.