Ice Cream flavors and brand Which Fancy's You

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

I would like to ask yall whatkind of Ice Cream do you like to eat and where do you buy it like Carvel / Baskin Robbins etc

For me Im A big fan of Carvel where i like to buy A Reeses Peanut butter Cup Dasher which has Vanilla and Choc soft serve with Choc and peanut butter syrup jesus my mouth is starting to water

I also am A big fan of Edys Real Strawberry

i loveeee carvel's ice cream cakes. they're simple, but i've been eating those cakes since i was in the womb LOL.

as for franchise ice cream... i really like cold stone's but they're really freaking expensive.. but their specialty sundaes are so good. and for supermarket brand... i like ben & jerry's half baked and americone dream.

i loveeee carvel's ice cream cakes. they're simple, but i've been eating those cakes since i was in the womb LOL.

as for franchise ice cream... i really like cold stone's but they're really freaking expensive.. but their specialty sundaes are so good. and for supermarket brand... i like ben & jerry's half baked and americone dream.

I do like your tastes on this and your right Cold Stone is pricey but worth it ,They have thus flavor at the Utopia / Union tpke location called French Toast and I mix that Kit Kat and girl it's A winner

- I have not had a dairy queen in ages... didn't think they were still in business....

- Baskin & Robbins don't taste like it used to, to me...

- I fux with Carvel... I remember when I used to buy birthday cakes... and it wadn't even my birthday at the time... got that nice discount too....

- Haagen Dazs.. my all time favorite brand.... too bad they so dam expensive....

- I fux with that Taste the Tropics' Great nut flavor....

- also fux with cookies and cream, of any brand....

Is that right hmmm I just passed your crib and I saw You buying from Kool Man You know the Knockoff truck (G)reen and white

You traitor Looolmfao

Nah baby, I got Mr softee pulling into my yard and feeding all the drivers. Thats how much pull I have. So I never go against that smiling ice cream cone.

Baskin Robinns especially that cake.

Häagen-Dazs but it's just so expensive even though it's good.

Blue Bunny ice cream cones.

and Klondike is one of my favorites.:P

What would YOU do for a Klondike bar? :P

I can't really decide which flavors I like, they're just all so good. I like Cookies N' Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Party Cake (Turkey Hill), and often just a plain chocolate or vanilla.

I like Ben and Jerry's, Breyer's, and Turkey Hill.

Archived