Nostalgia Holiday Train WILL be running..

RTOMan

Probably just like last year...every 90 minutes.

I hope the foamers don't invade the window again...

The foamers will be out in big numbers foaming to death. Thats one thing I hated about those fan trips. They go crazy over a train. And this wont be any different. Its ok to snap some pics and vids but its a problem when they go crazy over it.

Leaving times from 2nd Ave and Queens Plaza on these dates Nov 28th and Dec 5th...

2nd Ave..

Queens Plaza

Disclaimer...

ALL of these times are subject to road conditions!!!

I had fun with it last time I was there. met some great people. But I think i'll sit this one out.

Never Rode it never had the time actually. Perhaps a thing may change so to speak...

Then again why would i want to be swimming in foam??? :P

The foamers will be out in big numbers foaming to death. Thats one thing I hated about those fan trips. They go crazy over a train. And this wont be any different. Its ok to snap some pics and vids but its a problem when they go crazy over it.

Hmm..yeah...I have not been able to get a good photo of the Holiday Train...because of foamers getting in the way.

Hmm..yeah...I have not been able to get a good photo of the Holiday Train...because of foamers getting in the way.

Take a photo of the train at a local station like 14th or 23rd Street and you should be fine.

As for foamers I could care less about them. I just hope no one does anything stupid on the train like some moron (who will remain nameless) did last year on the last day of the Arnines....

Yes sir as always! Sucks its the same line every year.. But oh well, thats the (MTA)..

Ill be seeing you and a few other people :tup:

If I can make it, sure. I'll most likely doing the Morning and Early afternoon runs. That T/O is sure lucky to be operating that train.

i'll be there just look for me with my R38's for life shirt lol ,I'll most likely be talking to A Red;)Head O its True:tup:

Last year was A blast ,I only got 1 pic but that was good enough for me and yes it was of 1571 21 ??which one guys was it??

Hope to see my peeps there and yo everybody Behave :tup:KR see ya'll Queens side

i'll be there just look for me with my R38's for life shirt lol ,I'll most likely be talking to A Red;)Head O its True:tup:

Last year was A blast ,I only got 1 pic but that was good enough for me and yes it was of 1571 21 ??which one guys was it??

Hope to see my peeps there and yo everybody Behave :tup:KR see ya'll Queens side

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived