Teens Playing Chicken with a NYC Subway

Abba

I would have wrapped that sucker up as soon as the entering timer cleared.

and you'd have done society a favor.

these kids are morons. watch one of them get hit in the next couple months, then it's going to be a bunch of crying sobbing friends and relatives who think he was a good kid. no he won't be. he'd be an idiot still. only difference is once he gets hit he'll be a dead idiot.

just like the kids in 2009 who tried to cross the express tracks on upper lex at either 103 or 110 and got picked off by an express right? nice kids, honor roll, all that, right?

smart people don't gamble their life for cheap thrills. if you want to do that there's always skydiving, REAL big wave surfing, and bungee jumping.

At first I wanted to see them get hit but now I'm glad they didn't, because then we got a T/O in trouble because of these idiots on the tracks, and body parts all over the place :)

Nah, the T/O won't get in trouble for hitting them if he applied the emergency brakes and hit them. So if I were the T/O, I would come close and then apply the emergency brakes so I can wipe some idiots off the streets.

and you'd have done society a favor.

these kids are morons. watch one of them get hit in the next couple months, then it's going to be a bunch of crying sobbing friends and relatives who think he was a good kid. no he won't be. he'd be an idiot still. only difference is once he gets hit he'll be a dead idiot.

just like the kids in 2009 who tried to cross the express tracks on upper lex at either 103 or 110 and got picked off by an express right? nice kids, honor roll, all that, right?

smart people don't gamble their life for cheap thrills. if you want to do that there's always skydiving, REAL big wave surfing, and bungee jumping.

Just Like a Game of Frogger ( at the 103rd st part), They lucky it wasn't utica ave those R62's are very fast and they don't brake on the dime so they would have been in peices ******* idiots

Nah, the T/O won't get in trouble for hitting them if he applied the emergency brakes and hit them. So if I were the T/O, I would come close and then apply the emergency brakes so I can wipe some idiots off the streets.

I think you would still get into hot water. Theirs a timer just before that station so your not coming in all that fast - giving you ample time to spot them and hit the eb. I'm pretty sure the (MTA) would question why you hit the eb so late.

Archived