New Decal Scheme in NYC!!

dman1455

That shot of 9923 is how they all should have looked from day one... pending, of course, the right side of the bus.

All nice, mostly crisp, mostly clear photographs, but until they start striping those doors (and heck, while you're at it add the black decals to them too. Make it look complete) and reintroducing the stripe to the front I won't even think of liking this scheme.

i approve:tup::tup: nice pics.

Thanks!

We all know this scheme and know that some buses have it, but it's hard to imagine it on every bus, though.

Earth Fair 2010??? :o

I saw the sign and I got a picture of it B)

Nice !!!!! , Next It'll Be The Rts .

I hope so, I'l pass out in the street if I see one..

very nice!!

Thanks!

That shot of 9923 is how they all should have looked from day one... pending, of course, the right side of the bus.

All nice, mostly crisp, mostly clear photographs, but until they start striping those doors (and heck, while you're at it add the black decals to them too. Make it look complete) and reintroducing the stripe to the front I won't even think of liking this scheme.

Thanks!

Excellent Pics:)

those 1800's look nice:)

Thanks!!

(E)xcellent shots but the non-decal schemes ruined it for me(pics 10-14).LIB 18xx series are the shit!! 17xx piece of shit and all the Orion V CNGs are the shit also!

Thanks, Those were just some of the shots I took Yesterday :)

I'm not sure but the highest Orion V CNG up here I think is 9928.They're mixed tho.And very close numbers are in Brooklyn running on the B43 and stuff.

It changes a lot... Just like how Gleason has two 72xx in storage!

:tup::tup::tup:

Thanks!

Archived