Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

8002 & 8023....

I notice that the LFS version is missing that slope design on the top front portion of the bus that the LFSA version posseses.

You mean the roof flairs?

You have to touch the tape to open the doors, but then the doors open inward. The whole idea will probably confuse a lot of people. Why not just have them open automatically like the front door?

You have to touch the tape to open the doors, but then the doors open inward. The whole idea will probably confuse a lot of people. Why not just have them open automatically like the front door?

It's likely a spec from NovaBus themselves.

8023 looks SOOOOO GOOOOD without that one big door and one little door in the front. the bus is hot!!

The bus looks better, but the ZF TRANS is jerky and and has less power. I'm driving 8020 today and I liked the ride in 8005 better. Just my opinion.

Great stuff!!! I hope I get lucky this Wednesday as well.

Nice pics!

Great stuff!!! I hope I get lucky this Wednesday as well.

Yikes, I would actually consider that unlucky lol. We have to ride these cramped buses with no aisle space for years to come. When a Orion V shows up, now that's lucky! :cool:

My God, my God, my God them buses look sick! I must find a way to go to the island of Richmond to ride these beauties!!! Thanks for sharing those pics Cait! The pics make the bus look amazing! :cool::tup::tup:

Nice pics!

Yikes, I would actually consider that unlucky lol. We have to ride these cramped buses with no aisle space for years to come. When a Orion V shows up, now that's lucky! :cool:

LFS >>>>>>>>>> NG in my opinion lol

So Cait Sith, how do you like your Nova---original or super-sized? B)

Stay at St. George and an LFS will show up soon enough (the only CAS routes not at St. George are the S53 and S54).

So Cait Sith, how do you like your Nova---original or super-sized? B)

Stay at St. George and an LFS will show up soon enough (the only CAS routes not at St. George are the S53 and S54).

Ha, good question. If only our super-size Novas had Allisons, I'd like them more!

Nice photographs, as for the bus, I'm not going to judge that yet until I ride one myself!

So.. You now know the differences between the ZF EcoLife 6AP1200B and the other transmission in your artics (LFSA, ZF Ecomat 6HP604C).

Great photos and videos! :)