R40 Subway Models!!

The 2 Car Add on, of the long awaited R40 Slants are finally here. I will complete a review in the next few days, right now, heres a bunch of pictures I took with them on the layout. The 4 car set is due out soon..

NO DROOLING B):cool:B)

DSCN9623.jpg

DSCN9624.jpg

DSCN9607.jpg

DSCN9630.jpg

DSCN9635.jpg

DSCN9636.jpg

DSCN9640.jpg

DSCN9666.jpg

DSCN9669.jpg

DSCN9680.jpg

DSCN9687.jpg

DSCN9691.jpg

Zachie<--- The Girls gave me that name:cool:

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, those models look absolutely great! How much does it go for? I might consider one like very other model subway car I want. :)

They are HOT Man! For the 2 car set, you can pick it up for an in between price of $170.00 and $190.00. The 4 car set will be between $449.99 and $499.99. Go get em! :D

They are HOT Man! For the 2 car set, you can pick it up for an in between price of $170.00 and $190.00. The 4 car set will be between $449.99 and $499.99. Go get em! :)
Ohh man you will see me living in a []D [] []V[] []D'ed out cardboard box after getting these!

Very nice train models, they look way too clean to be a NYC R40...

One thing, do these have engines or do I have to modify them like I always do?

• 2 months later...
Ohh man you will see me living in a []D [] []V[] []D'ed out cardboard box after getting these!

Very nice train models, they look way too clean to be a NYC R40...

One thing, do these have engines or do I have to modify them like I always do?

These are just the Non Powered-2 Car Add ons. The 4 Car set has the Powered unit included.

• 2 months later...

I need Heeelp...I have an "out and back" layout for all my subway cars...the problem is that when I program the stops (2 of them) after a few minutes the train seems to creep closer to the end of the track...a little every time it makes a trip...until it hits the bumper block...I've tried reprogramming the route a trillion times with no luck.

I also tried with different sets with the same problem so its not the train..R-40, R-36, R-12...it doesn't matter, same result every time...any suggestions?

Archived