Today is the first anniversary of the devastating bus cuts

BrooklynBus

No you...damn sorry ass ************....you're the immature one and a pathetic jackass. I act my age unlike yourself you sorry excuse of a human being. Maybe if you get your head out of your ass and stop smelling yourself.....you got the audacity to ppl on here idiots you hypocritical moronic *******. You are a waste of a person......you lucky I won't part of this sentence b/c I'll seriously hurt your feeling. Go read a bus map and come back with real ideas and not that foamer fantasy bullshit you always post!

I al almost finished with NJ but you need to stop with the personal attacks they are PATHETIC I dont need to argue with the likes of u

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No you...damn sorry ass ************....you're the immature one and a pathetic jackass. I act my age unlike yourself you sorry excuse of a human being. Maybe if you get your head out of your ass and stop smelling yourself.....you got the audacity to ppl on here idiots you hypocritical moronic *******. You are a waste of a person......you lucky I won't part of this sentence b/c I'll seriously hurt your feeling. Go read a bus map and come back with real ideas and not that foamer fantasy bullshit you always post!

one more question why ARE U SUCH A ****???? you are quick to try to compare me to trash literally every chance u get why is that???

Exactly...people need to understand how the X32 started. It was started as COMPETITION to the private school bus service by a connected parent. There was no vacuum to be filled. In the end, Bronx Science Bus handed the X32 its arse.

So they're replacing express buses with cheesebuses? Not cool...

I al almost finished with NJ but you need to stop with the personal attacks they are PATHETIC I dont need to argue with the likes of u

You're still a hypocrite and a pathetic person and I'm done with you and your whack ass ideas!

one more question why ARE U SUCH A ****???? you are quick to try to compare me to trash literally every chance u get why is that???

Maybe if you act like you got common sense and ride the routes instead of bashing them for no reason you'll actually learn a thing or two. Here's a better for you....why are you such a effing ass****? Have a nice day!!!!

You're still a hypocrite and a pathetic person and I'm done with you and your whack ass ideas!

Maybe if you act like you got common sense and ride the routes instead of bashing them for no reason you'll actually learn a thing or two. Here's a better for you....why are you such a effing ass****? Have a nice day!!!!

funny I have no whacky ideas most of the X32 were prelimminary and were based on trying to get ppl out of their cars rather than satisfy current riders. However before completing my NJ plan I will ride all the rtes I listed to get a full idea. O I haven't bashed any routes at all what are you talking about????? I haven't said much about negative stuff about any routes so where are ya comming from here?? now ur getting confusing. once the finale begins all will get served ha ha!!!! VICTORY IS MINE

the reaction in 1 2 3

Ok I read half this thread and skipped the other half (probably filled with 1-worded responses and half-assed ideas...as always lol) but here's my take on it

-First and foremost, the X32 wasn't needed AT ALL!!! The train is literally down the block and the bus carried no one. I went out there 1 time to catch it (I think it was the one to Jamaica) and it was only like 4 people on the bus, driver included. Even the driver himself said no one really uses it.

-The B51 couldve been kept as a rush-hour only line (like how the Q42 is). Off-peak, there was little to no one since the (4) is right down the block and that's a quicker (and more direct) way to City Hall. Rush hours was when you saw the crowds (and wheelchair passengers)

-The B39 couldve been kept with hourly headways all times but peak hours and 30 mins during peak hours. Most of the tome, buses we're going over the bridge empty. I had an idea a few years back to merge the 39 with one of the buses that stopped in the terminal (mainly the Q54 or B60). Since Essex St doesn't have an elevator in it (nor will it in the near future) the 39 was a good alternative

-the B37 was a joke, hands down. The train was a block away (the (R) literally mirrors it the entire trip), and the more popular B63 was 2 blocks away. In the late evenings, one could catch the bus at 9 St and not pick up any more passengers until about Livingston St, and that's only to get down Livingston itself since it was probably the 1st bus a person saw

-im not sure how the B1/B64 was before the terminal swap but it seems like the B1 is doing quite well. The B64 OTOH...damn near no one in the late evenings

-not sure about the B23...I only used it a few times to get down Cortelyou Rd to McDonald Av but the times I took it (mid-afternoon/early evening), it didn't really seem like much people took it

That's all I gotta say...for now

I've never took the B37 but a friend of mine has and he said it was faster than the B63 (Fifth Avenue can be a nightmare) and not everyone is capable of taking the train due to lack of elevators along Fourth Avenue. One is supposed to be installed at 86th Street but that's not due for another two or three years.

I would have kept the B37 and have it operate weekdays only.

I've never took the B37 but a friend of mine has and he said it was faster than the B63 (Fifth Avenue can be a nightmare) and not everyone is capable of taking the train due to lack of elevators along Fourth Avenue. One is supposed to be installed at 86th Street but that's not due for another two or three years.

I would have kept the B37 and have it operate weekdays only.

Oh the B37 was much faster than the B63..... that's the one thing I can't say about that route; buses didn't crawl....

...but they would leave late on purpose on both ends of the route; buses were never on time b/c of it...

Oh the B37 was much faster than the B63..... that's the one thing I can't say about that route; buses didn't crawl....

...but they would leave late on purpose on both ends of the route; buses were never on time b/c of it...

why didn't ppl use B37 instead of B63 since it was way faster????

The B63 was so SHITTY I walked from 59th street to 86th street still no B63 bus seriously why do ppl even put up with that line??? It's not even worth using you would think ridership would plummet but you still see IDIOTS waiting forever for it honestly get a life and walk ppl B63 = WASTE OF UR $2.25. B63 is literally an UNRELIABLE piece of SHIT!!!!

The B63 was so SHITTY I walked from 59th street to 86th street still no B63 bus seriously why do ppl even put up with that line??? It's not even worth using you would think ridership would plummet but you still see IDIOTS waiting forever for it honestly get a life and walk ppl B63 = WASTE OF UR $2.25. B63 is literally an UNRELIABLE piece of SHIT!!!!

Ok bet...

You tell that to the people that live on or around 5 Av and see if you come back alive...or with your head

Just cuz you can walk don't mean everyone else can

1) frequency...

The B37 ran much less service; 20-30 mins during the rush...

Tne B63 runs at 8-12 mins during the rush....

2) 5th av = high commercial area - where the people are at

(this is why it's so slow... well that and the constant double parking)....

3rd av = decrepit commercial area, more residential than anything.... areas that are a mixture of residential & industry seldom ever do well; except if it's the ONLY bus around; which didn't define the B37

3) quite frankly, people don't wanna walk that 1 block over to 4th av for the subway.... that is not a short block by any stretch...

3a) If you're walkin from 5th headin in that direction, the subway is on 4th & the bus (was) on 3rd... most people are not gonna bypass subway service like that if it's there - especially to get to a high headway route....

I agree about the B63's unreliability, and I've also ended up walkin due to a B63 not showing up timely enough (from 86th to 39th).... but to call those riders idiots, you have the nerve... Everyone aint got it in them to walk miles to get to their destination....

...and don't tell me it aint that serious either....

What's with you and callin certain groups of riders idiots as of late....

1) frequency...

The B37 ran much less service; 20-30 mins during the rush...

Tne B63 runs at 8-12 mins during the rush....

2) 5th av = high commercial area - where the people are at

(this is why it's so slow... well that and the constant double parking)....

3rd av = decrepit commercial area, more residential than anything.... areas that are a mixture of residential & industry seldom ever do well; except if it's the ONLY bus around; which didn't define the B37

3) quite frankly, people don't wanna walk that 1 block over to 4th av for the subway.... that is not a short block by any stretch...

I agree about the B63's unreliability, and I've also ended up walkin due to a B63 not showing up timely enough (from 86th to 39th).... but to call those riders idiots, you have the nerve... Everyone aint got it in them to walk miles to get to their destination....

...and don't tell me it aint that serious either....

What's with you and callin certain groups of riders idiots as of late....

B35

As I say the ppl are or will get really pissed off about all the rtes and changes to rtes real or fantasy

Ok I read half this thread and skipped the other half (probably filled with 1-worded responses and half-assed ideas...as always lol) but here's my take on it

-First and foremost, the X32 wasn't needed AT ALL!!! The train is literally down the block and the bus carried no one. I went out there 1 time to catch it (I think it was the one to Jamaica) and it was only like 4 people on the bus, driver included. Even the driver himself said no one really uses it.

-The B51 couldve been kept as a rush-hour only line (like how the Q42 is). Off-peak, there was little to no one since the (4) is right down the block and that's a quicker (and more direct) way to City Hall. Rush hours was when you saw the crowds (and wheelchair passengers)

-The B39 couldve been kept with hourly headways all times but peak hours and 30 mins during peak hours. Most of the tome, buses we're going over the bridge empty. I had an idea a few years back to merge the 39 with one of the buses that stopped in the terminal (mainly the Q54 or B60). Since Essex St doesn't have an elevator in it (nor will it in the near future) the 39 was a good alternative

-the B37 was a joke, hands down. The train was a block away (the (R) literally mirrors it the entire trip), and the more popular B63 was 2 blocks away. In the late evenings, one could catch the bus at 9 St and not pick up any more passengers until about Livingston St, and that's only to get down Livingston itself since it was probably the 1st bus a person saw

-im not sure how the B1/B64 was before the terminal swap but it seems like the B1 is doing quite well. The B64 OTOH...damn near no one in the late evenings

-not sure about the B23...I only used it a few times to get down Cortelyou Rd to McDonald Av but the times I took it (mid-afternoon/early evening), it didn't really seem like much people took it

That's all I gotta say...for now

I disagree, I used to see how those B39s carry and most of the time, those buses were not empty. You always had a crowd boarding at Delancey/Allen, then another line of people boarding from Delancey/Essex. Coming to Manhattan is a different story because its a hit & miss.

The B63 got all nice and fixed up with the BusTime system if you haven't noticed by now... They didn't put all those GPS units on those buses for nothing now...

Archived