Alright, who is this?

All I have to say.......I have nothing to say.

oh god those man titties

First thing you noticed? :P:P

@ R42 ._. did you just comment on his man breasteses?

Yes. Yes he did :P and lol breasteses

I've seen him at Coney Island before, two Woman T.O.'s were surrounding him asking him questions smiling.

I remember him clearly because it was the same day I had first ever seen / been on the West end line, and while recording from the Side Window the T.O. came out screaming at me "IT IS ILLEGAL TO RECORD!" and called the cops on me. SMH at that woman.

Looks like you have competition on subway...:P

I have seen him before at various locations. Conductors hate him because he will stand in front of their window and tell them what job they are working and their interval. He also tells them when they are late. He walks around with maps and line schedules. I think he's the rainman of foamers.

I'm sure some of them were tempted to reach out of their cabs and deck that clown. I sure as hell do not want someone telling me how to do my job.

I'm sure some of them were tempted to reach out of their cabs and deck that clown. I sure as hell do not want someone telling me how to do my job.

I'm pretty sure some T/O's wanted to deck him,but didn't cause they could've lost their jobs.

Do you blame them?

Conductors hate him because he will stand in front of their window and tell them what job they are working and their interval. He also tells them when they are late.

I don't see a problem with that although this funny.He's saying free speech kinda like greeting the C\R hello you're the xx:xx (D)elta-Stillwell and your late by x minutes.

I don't see a problem with that although this funny.He's saying free speech kinda like greeting the C\R hello you're the xx:xx (D)elta-Stillwell and your late by x minutes.

If you had some idiot standing in front of your window telling you what time you left a terminal and how to do your job you wouldnt be saying this.

Anyways I saw this idiot on a (2) back in 2004. He imitated every announcement from Flatbush to Altantic. He even pretended he was Charlie Pellet with the public service announcements.

If you had some idiot standing in front of your window telling you what time you left a terminal and how to do your job you wouldnt be saying this.

I honestly won't care but I would be like WTF(how does whom know that).

If there telling how to do my job then thats different such as "u need to speak louder and be more specific"

If I read correctly all the kid does is greets the C\R's or whatever with their interval and train info.

So its something like this. "This is the 21:14 (D)elta Stillwell you're on-time" I rather be on-time or early and someone telling me that would make me feel good.Who wants to be late for anything.

This situation is different b\c it's with a train people do the sameshit with buses all the time you're late blahblahblah but I doubt people know the intervals just the scheduled time the bus should be there.

(I was being sarcastic) nothing serious.

Guest lance25
Anyways I saw this idiot on a (2) back in 2004. He imitated every announcement from Flatbush to Altantic. He even pretended he was Charlie Pellet with the public service announcements.

Oh Lord, that would drive me crazy. One Charlie Pellet is more than enough.

Ok really your all making fun of this poor kid or judging him one form or another... All of you have your issues I can name most of them but I shouldn't. So this kid does what he does did you ever think he can be autistic. A bunch of railfans are. This is the worst comminuty on the face of the earth... Shame on most of you.

I bet you someone is going to quote this and say some dumb****...

I swear people judge others before themselfs.

I'm standing up for him cause he deserves it...

Ok really your all making fun of this poor kid or judging him one form or another... All of you have your issues I can name most of them but I shouldn't. So this kid does what he does did you ever think he can be autistic. .

I agree with you 100% its just a kid having fun acting like a C\R.This really shows he most likely has passion about becoming a C\R.I rather buffs do this then brag about something every minute.

He rides the train as a normal passenger,but acts as a C\R(he has the right to do whatever b\c its his freedom of speech) if people don't like it they can go to the next car bitch or complain.

Some people may get a laugh out this guy but hey whats wrong with laughing or being entertained he can gain fame and the T/A probably sees this he may get interviewed and get a job.(It happened with that guy with the golden voice someone recorded him)

At least the kid is not foaming to shit changing rollsigns leaving marks or anything.I think the T/A needs more people like this it seems he enjoys acting like a C\R.Did anyone hear the C/R on that (D)?

OK. Begin thoughts of what I'd do to this kid if I saw him on the (D) acting like that. :P He needs to

1: get a job

2: get a life

If you watched the 2nd vid he said he was going to work.Some railfans don't have a job YET or they just don't plan to b\c they overly enjoy the system.

If you watched the 2nd vid he said he was going to work.Some railfans don't have a job YET or they just don't plan to b\c they overly enjoy the system.

Why do I feel like I know who you're talking about? :P

Ok really your all making fun of this poor kid or judging him one form or another... All of you have your issues I can name most of them but I shouldn't. So this kid does what he does did you ever think he can be autistic. A bunch of railfans are. This is the worst comminuty on the face of the earth... Shame on most of you.

I bet you someone is going to quote this and say some dumb****...

I swear people judge others before themselfs.

I agree with you 100 percent, as well. It's fantastic to see someone here standing up for him.

And quite honestly, he sounds like he has a great, big passion for the transit system, and he loves it. He sounds like he can be a really good conductor because he studies the system quite well. (I can see him working on Metro-North.)

Speaking of enunciating the train announcements that 553 was talking about, I did that myself for a few years from mid-2008 to the beginning of this year, especially on the (4)/(5)/(6), and I'm not a fan of the subway. It was a lot of fun listening and copying it word for word and syllable for syllable, especially when feeling bored and passing the time. I'm a pretty picky and meticulous dude who likes to pay attention to everything I hear from the announcements.

Sure, people did stare me down or call me crazy. But you know what? SCREW 'em! I loved it, had a great time, and met up with some pretty spectacular people, too. :P

Unfortunately, I never do it anymore because I'm getting a little too old to imitate the announcers. :P

Archived