B train via the G

knh39

yea, lovely catch man, but really, how the hell did that (;) train end up on the (G) line? lol

besides the fact that it was probably running via the (F) line from Coney Island to Bergen St, but on the (G) line to Court Sq? how and why did this happen??

What in the Bluest of absolute blue hell why was that there. Have to wonder what the announcements said.

They said "This is a B train making all stops on the G line, next stop is..." Didn't say where it was headed unfortunately. I only rode it from Clinton-Washington to Metropolitan. I was so tempted to stay on it but I had to get to work.

Thanks everyone!

They said "This is a B train making all stops on the G line, next stop is..." Didn't say where it was headed unfortunately. I only rode it from Clinton-Washington to Metropolitan. I was so tempted to stay on it but I had to get to work.

Thanks everyone!

Smhtdm Wtf I just don't understand this was it weather or police related.

Awesome! How come the video is "unlisted" on your YouTube account?

I prefer to put my videos up like that. That way I can send the link to people I want to see it. If its unlisted people can view it who have the link, but if you searched for it you wouldn't find it.

And this happened Monday morning at around 8 am. I think that was the morning that it was raining pretty hard, right?

Shaking My Head To Da Max And wtf was it police or weather related. Do you understand now

Do you seriously capitalize the first letter of every goddamned word? Can't you just post one full, gramatically correct, sentence without me having to jump all over the place trying to read your posts?

:tup::tup::tup: shot!

at first I thought it was really a 4-car set (G) train with the rollsigns left to (G).

I don't know how in blazing hell it got over there... Started service at C.I. then went via Culver > Crosstown? weirdd..

I believe the rerouted (M) was because of an (F) train that was stuck on 42 Street-BP and it was best to reroute it via 8th Avenue to reduce delays.

Pretty sure it didn't go to Jamaica yard.

If only one could know where it was going exactly.

• 7 months later...

Archived