KR Operation Artic Nova 0059

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

Nice pics but... The interior is an exact replica of VIVA's Nova LFXs!!! :eek: :cool:

That's b/c this nova is Canadian spec...its been sitting in that same spot at zerega for so long because they were having problems re-registering in nyc being that it was registered in Canada...

Uh, the seats in the LFSAs are much thicker than of those in 0059, there is a increase in leg space.

I dont think you understood what I mean, the mesaurements are still the same in terms of the transverse seats. The seats on this one are only a inch or two thinner, not much of a difference.

That's b/c this nova is Canadian spec...its been sitting in that same spot at zerega for so long because they were having problems re-registering in nyc being that it was registered in Canada...

Both of the prior LFS demos run in service had previously been in service in Canada; one or both had seen service with STM in Montreal.

• 2 months later...
I'm confused to the fact that I thought this was the next series out but what's the difference between 12xx-57xx-0059...thanks for the review but I was curious :confused:

The powertrain and engines are different, and the interior and destination signage may be different too.

I'm confused to the fact that I thought this was the next series out but what's the difference between 12xx-57xx-0059...thanks for the review but I was curious :confused:

12xx and 57xx(nova artics) are gonna be essentially the same. the only differences that im hearing about is the A/C (mobile carrier instead of thermo king) and the addition of the DEF sprayer in the exhaust (EPA 10 regulation i believe). 0059 was like a fully loaded version of the LFSA. It had arm rests on both sides of the drivers seat, steering column mounted turn signals, an LCD display for the driver, and a 12 outlet for for the driver. We're not getting none of that. That bus was here to test that mobile carrier A/C system thats gonna come on the later LFSA's.

Thank you for that update,I remember when those 12xx's was having problems with the A/C but is that A Major reason for this?0059 really was a Hot commoditie:tup:

it was pointless for them to send that bus. We got it at the end of the summer...

Archived