Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone, got a letter today saying that I have to report at 180 Livingston street for Pre-Interview and medical examination. Can anyone who's done this tell me what kind of interview and what should I be ready for?

Thanks in advance, and also thanks to everyone who post and give us information, I had an idea on when I was going to get my letter based on all the information I read, It was still sooner that what I thought. My # 790-800

Hello forum. My list # is in the 2200's, I have been stalking the forum off and on for years. I have found it to be very informative.

I was disappointed with my list # because I thought I did better. I pretty much gave up any hope. However from perusing the posts in the forum, I figured that I might have a slim chance with rapid pace of hiring and mass retirements. I read previous postings stating the last eligible reached on the previous exam #2085 was list 2064. I know the previous list has no bearing on the current one but its nice to know they were in my ballpark. I have read some post stating that they may go deep in this list. Ok so what do you think forum, am I toast?

HI 182U81 - could u be more specific than 6xx like 60x or 61x? I would call MTA asap...

No one else is getting called for the 2nd visit + if disqualified they would send a letter

No one else is getting called for the 2nd visit + if disqualified they would send a letter

Hues I'll be called when Subway88 gets called

Hello forum. My list # is in the 2200's, I have been stalking the forum off and on for years. I have found it to be very informative.

I was disappointed with my list # because I thought I did better. I pretty much gave up any hope. However from perusing the posts in the forum, I figured that I might have a slim chance with rapid pace of hiring and mass retirements. I read previous postings stating the last eligible reached on the previous exam #2085 was list 2064. I know the previous list has no bearing on the current one but its nice to know they were in my ballpark. I have read some post stating that they may go deep in this list. Ok so what do you think forum, am I toast?

Buddy, you are going to get called I don't know why you are worried. It won't be this year. Perhaps the end of 2014. This list will expire on Sept. 19, 2016. So it has plenty of life left. People in the 3,000's will most likely make it too. Remember with Motorman retiring and being promoted mainly there will always be availability.

Hi everyone, got a letter today saying that I have to report at 180 Livingston street for Pre-Interview and medical examination. Can anyone who's done this tell me what kind of interview and what should I be ready for?

Thanks in advance, and also thanks to everyone who post and give us information, I had an idea on when I was going to get my letter based on all the information I read, It was still sooner that what I thought. My # 790-800

There is no real interview. If all goes well with your medical they will ask you if you are ok to start for the date of the class. They then look over your 21 page booklet maybe asking a few questions based on what you wrote down. Then they swear you in and give you your rule book, take a pic for your pass and off you go.

Good Luck

There is no real interview. If all goes well with your medical they will ask you if you are ok to start for the date of the class. They then look over your 21 page booklet maybe asking a few questions based on what you wrote down. Then they swear you in and give you your rule book, take a pic for your pass and off you go.

Good Luck

Also they will take your finger prints at this time

Also they will take your finger prints at this time

the preinterview  is a drug test and they  give you a small form with a  few pages to fill out at home. They will call you to come back if the drug test is negative for the medical and all the  above mentioned. And at that time they take your finger prints.

the preinterview  is a drug test and they  give you a small form with a  few pages to fill out at home. They will call you to come back if the drug test is negative for the medical and all the  above mentioned. And at that time they take your finger prints.

sorry it is a 21 page packet. not small. damn kindle.