Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just some info, I am #17 of the folks that either cleared medical or re instated their name on the list I am list number 410-420 range. Some promos are on that list too. not sure how many are behind me on this reinstated/cleared list. Just wanted to put that out there.

Can anyone who is in the march class tell me how many weeks you are in school car before you go onto the yard for the 3 months?

spoke to the liaison today and she said there are 50 spots for April 29th class.

maybe you mis-heard her because our Tss said 60 per month through November!

The letter stated hearing, vision, and drug test.

No offense my friend, but have you been reading this thread at all. It has been stated numerous times that its only a drug test and some paperwork for pre employment. Forget what the letter says. All you are going to do is hand in the packet they sent to you in the mail with the letter and take a drug test. I know the letter states otherwise but that's all your gonna do. When its time for your full physical they will call you by phone and give you a date to come in. Just a heads up to you.

made it just barely, to the April 29th class.

Note: somebody ask about the eye chart, the electronic viewing machine basically replaces the simple paper eye chart.

64X

Congrats and best wishes during training. Thx for sharing and please continue as your future, busy schedule will allow...

thx for the encouraging msg - i appreciate it... got my dmv abstract, fbi prints, and received my ssi history. plus once i know my medical date will set -up my own physical in advance... if i missed anything pls advise - once again thx Etrain...

Edited by bc0v9g9

Anyone who went down for the pre-employment screening process, PLEASE answer this important ques. Did they ask for at anytime, 3 persons of character??? Like 3 people you have to put down but can't be relatives. They must verify you are a good person, blah blah blah etc.

Anyone who went down for the pre-employment screening process, PLEASE answer this important ques. Did they ask for at anytime, 3 persons of character??? Like 3 people you have to put down but can't be relatives. They must verify you are a good person, blah blah blah etc.

I had to do it clearly remember that!

I didn't have to do that

no. If they did that in the past, they don't any more.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

thx for the encouraging msg - i appreciate it... got my dmv abstract, fbi prints, and received my ssi history. plus once i know my medical date will set -up my own physical in advance... if i missed anything pls advise - once again thx Etrain...

Nice going. Don't depend on MTA docs. Walk with your proof of good health from your own doc . A complete stress test with echo cardiogram Wud also be a plus. Just a thought.