College Point 185-229 (45)

Jackie Gleason 230-265 (36)

West Farms 266-319 (54)

Jackie Gleason 320-490 (171)

Spring Creek 491-520 (30)

College Point 521-569 (49)

Spring Creek 570-599 (30)

College Point 600-643 (44)

Apparently, New Flyer won the new 74-unit CNG order for MTA Bus.

Thanks for the update, Trev.

But, where are they displacing the older C40 models from Jackie Gleason? I'm sure it'll be somewhere in MTABC, but where?

Money says 20-25 will head to College Point. According to ttmg wiki, CP has 123 O5 CNGs left. They are getting a total of 105 brand new New Flyers, so I'm gonna assume the best of JGs old New Flyers are gonna be checking out Queens pretty soon. Some might also migrate over to West Farms to push out their O5 diesels and RTSs.

Thanks for the update, Trev.

But, where are they displacing the older C40 models from Jackie Gleason? I'm sure it'll be somewhere in MTABC, but where?

I would assume that 800-856 will start retiring while the others will be displaced to other depots. That's my guess.

Money says 20-25 will head to College Point. According to ttmg wiki, CP has 123 O5 CNGs left. They are getting a total of 105 brand new New Flyers, so I'm gonna assume the best of JGs old New Flyers are gonna be checking out Queens pretty soon. Some might also migrate over to West Farms to push out their O5 diesels and RTSs.

West Farms probably wont get anything other than the new buses. They have just enough assigned to them to replace all their RTS' and Orion V's. College Point is getting 138 new buses. I think you missed one on there.

I would assume that 800-856 will start retiring while the others will be displaced to other depots. That's my guess.

They are going to be part of the reserve fleet. There are enough New Flyers coming in to wipe out the entire fleets of old C40LF as well as all the Orion V's. So it looks like a great number of them will be hanging out at Eastchester.

Archived