Can we get all the transit bullets back?

I was wondering if we could get all the bullets back.

By back, I mean like the old 70's train bullets (70A) and all the buses.[b49]

Also, I'd suggest if we get the bus bullets back, we could get the LTD bullets , like entering [b44ltd] to get the B44 Limited bullet.

(B)(K)(7)

I was wondering if we could get all the bullets back.

By back, I mean like the old 70's train bullets (70A), the old trains (9), and all the buses.[b49]

Also, I'd suggest if we get the bus bullets back, we could get the LTD bullets back, like entering [b44ltd] to get the B44 Limited bullet.

The B44 LTD will not come back, since the B44 is going SBS soon, but I advocate for the return of those smilies, and the animated smiles from VB. I didn't like the regular ones...

The B44 LTD will not come back, since the B44 is going SBS soon, but I advocate for the return of those smilies, and the animated smiles from VB. I didn't like the regular ones...

I just used B44 LTD as a random example. My favorite vB smile was the Stick Out Tounge one. I say get those back.

Your younger brother hates it. winky.png

I personally believe that the MSN smileys should be used again b/c they're not bland like the default smileys. shades_smile.gif

Hell yeah!! shades_smile.gif

And P.S. If I had a younger brother, he'd be creative like me or good with express bus signs like someone I know... winky.png

YES PLEASE. I DON'T GIVE A DAM IF YOU DONT BRING BACK THE OTHERS, BUT PUT (70M) AND (70A) AND (MX) AT THE TOP OF THE PRIORITY LIST. THANKS CHIEF

They can bring back all the vintage ones. I could care less, I never use the bus avatars.

Your younger brother hates it. winky.png

I personally believe that the MSN smileys should be used again b/c they're not bland like the default smileys. shades_smile.gif

LOL. A brother from another mother.....and another father.

Hell yeah!! shades_smile.gif

And P.S. If I had a younger brother, he'd be creative like me or good with express bus signs like someone I know... winky.png

How are you guys getting those smilies up anyway?

Perhaps the forum and TTMG could work out a deal to use (copy to the forum) his bus bullets. (They're not exactly bullets, more like bars). I created the bullets we were using here, but they were hard to read because of the size. The TTMG bullets looked much better from being bigger.

the B44 is going +SBS?! damn I just heard about that now.

Were you living under a rock? It's been circulating around for a year now! You probably don't frequent the bus forum. Starts in 2013....

The bus ones.... please... No.... Don't bring those back......

I disagree, bring them back. They were very helpful. They could be re-designed to be easier to read, though.

With bullets, there are only a few things I ask for:

• (Mx) since that was discontinued too recently to be removed
  • Normal sized <6> and <7> bullets (see <4> for proper size)

Please, do not bring back the bus and commuter rail ones! They were just text in images and needless.

Were you living under a rock? It's been circulating around for a year now! You probably don't frequent the bus forum. Starts in 2013....

lol...sometimes when i'm angry I go under my hood or a rock and take out my anger on a pencil.

I guess I was cause I don't know ish about the buses. I dont even know what +SBS+ means, although it looks like Select Bus Service.

lol...sometimes when i'm angry I go under my hood or a rock and take out my anger on a pencil.

LMAO!!!

Nobody is stopping anyone from creating new smilies for use here. I have a lot on my plate at the moment. One thing is this very good but at the same time very complicated forum platform that I'm still trying to configure correctly with the only time that I have to do anything. I've never had so much difficulty with any forum software before like I did with this one. I'm almost there but it'll take some time. It's been both a blessing and a curse.

Archived