NJT proposals/ideas thread 2012-2013

The 131 already has trips that terminate in Sayreville, so Academy isn't the only bus to run there. Besides, don't you want people to take something else besides Academy? More and more people are starting to use the bus over the train so those Academy buses may start becoming crowded. That's where the 131 comes in. 

MCAT is killing itself lol.

or let academy add service 

The 131 already has trips that terminate in Sayreville, so Academy isn't the only bus to run there. Besides, don't you want people to take something else besides Academy? More and more people are starting to use the bus over the train so those Academy buses may start becoming crowded. That's where the 131 comes in. 

MCAT is killing itself lol.

remember the NJCL is not exactly one of NJT's popular lines.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
or let academy add service 

remember the NJCL is not exactly one of NJT's popular lines.

Adding service won't really do much good for Academy. People in that area are going to use the 131 either way. Wanna know why? 

1. The Academy bus makes about 9 stops in Midtown before its final destination, and the city traffic NYC once you come out of the Tunnel is horrible on a weekday morning. It doesn't even matter whether it's the Lincoln or Holland, you still have to deal with the NYC streets. Plus people would rather get off at Port Authority than on some street curb. Some of those Academy buses use the Holland which gets backed up before the cars even get into the tunnel, which causes people aboard the bus to be late.

2. They don't use D4500s on their lines like Howell does. They mostly use D4000s on lines like Sayreville, that's what could make the overcrowding problem worse. NJT uses D4500's on the 131, yeah they'll use the CNG's on that route from time to time. But mostly the star bus for that line is the D4500. I've never seen a D4000 on the 131. A 102-CNG, yes. But not a D4000.

I know the NJCL isn't a very popular line. That's because it isn't very frequent, it costs more than the bus, and their aren't many NYC-bound Express trains. That's why some of the lines I proposed earlier had a low chance of losing to the NJCL.

Adding service won't really do much good for Academy. People in that area are going to use the 131 either way. Wanna know why?

1. The Academy bus makes about 9 stops in Midtown before its final destination, and the city traffic NYC once you come out of the Tunnel is horrible on a weekday morning. It doesn't even matter whether it's the Lincoln or Holland, you still have to deal with the NYC streets. Plus people would rather get off at Port Authority than on some street curb. Some of those Academy buses use the Holland which gets backed up before the cars even get into the tunnel, which causes people aboard the bus to be late.

2. They don't use D4500s on their lines like Howell does. They mostly use D4000s on lines like Sayreville, that's what could make the overcrowding problem worse. NJT uses D4500's on the 131, yeah they'll use the CNG's on that route from time to time. But mostly the star bus for that line is the D4500. I've never seen a D4000 on the 131. A 102-CNG, yes. But not a D4000.

I know the NJCL isn't a very popular line. That's because it isn't very frequent, it costs more than the bus, and their aren't many NYC-bound Express trains. That's why some of the lines I proposed earlier had a low chance of losing to the NJCL.

Your desparate to defend this people can get off at the first nyc stop invalidating your argument completely. Again just boost academy service a bus is a bus people don't know details about bus model and don't care. Now you are brining up useless crap in a desparate attempt to defend a redundant route just stop. Move on to something that actually adds service or brings in service to new areas and if its a boost in service please don't disregard existing service as useless and ignore it. Now if it is a line that kills and absorbs a shuttle then fine. But nyc bound better off not making more. No need for redundancy academy service believe it or not is NJT funded and run wuth NJT OWNED BUSES!! However the earlier proposed lines would have lost ridership to academy and would breach the contract NJT has with academy in terms of service area for nyc bound lines. The non nyc ones actually you overestimated them cause the segment of NJCL they copy is it's fastest segment. Plus the train is able to keep up for those going to newark. The bus is on a stretch that isn't long enough to be significantly faster there was more than just bad marketing 330 did not have the demand plain and simple. Edited by qjtransitmaster

Your desparate to defend this people can get off at the first nyc stop invalidating your argument completely. Again just boost academy service a bus is a bus people don't know details about bus model and don't care.

And what if those people work further Uptown? You gonna tell them to get off at the first stop too?

Adding service isn't something you can just do in two seconds. You have find available buses, find/get new drivers, and update schedules. It's not a process that you can just snap your fingers and it happens.

That last statement of yours is a no brain-er. How we see buses: MCI D4500CT, NABI 416, Nova RTS, Neoplan AN459. How everyone else sees buses: bus, bus, bus, bus.

Now you are brining up useless crap in a desparate attempt to defend a redundant route just stop. Move on to something that actually adds service or brings in service to new areas and if its a boost in service please don't disregard existing service as useless and ignore it.

First off, don't EVER talk to me like that. :angry: There's no reason for you to be disrespectful. That's why everybody here gives you crap. You think I don't look at existing lines before creating these proposals? I do.

That's the purpose of half my routes, to bring new service to areas that don't see bus service. You're just the one saying that they're gonna fail because you think people are gonna use an existing bus service that's like a town away.

academy service believe it or not is NJT funded and run wuth NJT OWNED BUSES!!

Really? I didn't know that. <_<

However the earlier proposed lines would have lost ridership to academy and would breach the contract NJT has with academy in terms of service area for nyc bound lines.

If that's the case, the 139 would have been gone a long time ago. Same thing with the 131. An NJT bus operating near a private bus line isn't a problem unless the NJT line completely duplicates the private bus line, and when I say duplicate, I mean it takes the exact same roads the PBL does. I've told you this before, you can't call a line a duplicate if it shares one road with another bus, then uses different roads to get where it needs to be.

The non nyc ones actually you overestimated them cause the segment of NJCL they copy is it's fastest segment. Plus the train is able to keep up for those going to newark. The bus is on a stretch that isn't long enough to be significantly faster there was more than just bad marketing.

That doesn't mean anything. The 815 parallels the NJCL from Woodbridge to South Amboy. And it's still running. Same thing with the 817, the riders it get could easily take the train. But they choose not to.

one more thing NJT 60 would have invalidated several of your arguments anyway.

Which 60 are you talking about? My 60:Union Beach/Route 35-Jersey City? Or the 60:Toms River-Newark Airport?

Edited by Transitkid4608

And what if those people work further Uptown? You gonna tell them to get off at the first stop too?

Adding service isn't something you can just do in two seconds. You have find available buses, find/get new drivers, and update schedules. It's not a process that you can just snap your fingers and it happens.

That last statement of yours is a no brain-er. How we see buses: MCI D4500CT, NABI 416, Nova RTS, Neoplan AN459. How everyone else sees buses: bus, bus, bus, bus.

First off, don't EVER talk to me like that. :angry: There's no reason for you to be disrespectful. That's why everybody here gives you crap. You think I don't look at existing lines before creating these proposals? I do.

That's the purpose of half my routes, to bring new service to areas that don't see bus service. You're just the one saying that they're gonna fail because you think people are gonna use an existing bus service that's like a town away.

Really? I didn't know that. <_<

If that's the case, the 139 would have been gone a long time ago. Same thing with the 131. An NJT bus operating near a private bus line isn't a problem unless the NJT line completely duplicates the private bus line, and when I say duplicate, I mean it takes the exact same roads the PBL does. I've told you this before, you can't call a line a duplicate if it shares one road with another bus, then uses different roads to get where it needs to be.

That doesn't mean anything. The 815 parallels the NJCL from Woodbridge to South Amboy. And it's still running. Same thing with the 817, the riders it get could easily take the train. But they choose not to.

Which 60 are you talking about? My 60:Union Beach/Route 35-Jersey City? Or the 60:Toms River-Newark Airport?

815 is a local bus that runs full time with the purpose of carrying local passengers. The 60 I was talking about was the toms river newark. But I liked your other 60 as well it was one of your best ones yet actually. 139 wall street service is academy and 139 port authority is NJT. Ohh sayreville has both wall street and port authority services. The midtown services drop people off in front of their jobs. So I do have a point as to why 131 there is not needed unless it has off-peak service. 815 has many purposes so that is not a fair example. NJT owns the buses so anything NJT gets can be used to boost academy service on that stretch. Also In ocean county rte 549 wall street service is run by academy while port authority and local service on 67 is NJT. Understand the service patterns of the routes in the area before putting a route over it. I don't need to be disrespectful I just say what I see it is what it is. The best route you proposed was that 556 AC to redbank via seaside heights and toms river.

Ohh sayreville has both wall street and port authority services.

Nope, it doesn't serve PABT from Sayreville. Just Wall Street, and when it goes into Midtown, it goes around the PABT.

The midtown services drop people off in front of their jobs. So I do have a point as to why 131 there is not needed unless it has off-peak service.

The 131 is needed there full-time, people from Sayreville who travel into the city on weekends are always going to Old Bridge for the 139. Or South Amboy for the train. Doesn't seem fair for them to go to the next town over to go have some fun in NYC.

NJT owns the buses so anything NJT gets can be used to boost academy service on that stretch.

Yeah, those are NJT-owned buses. And if the Private operators can't really tell NJT what to do. In fact, NJT tells the Private operators what to do. The P/O's can't lease buses from NJT and then tell them where they can and can't run. It doesn't work that way. They can take those buses back anytime they want. Hell....they already do it.

Also In ocean county rte 549 wall street service is run by academy while port authority and local service on 67 is NJT.

Understand the service patterns of the routes in the area before putting a route over it.

Did you not read what I posted earlier? I look at the existing routes and their service patterns.

I don't need to be disrespectful I just say what I see it is what it is.

I understand that, but saying I'm desperate to defend the 131 sounds plain disrespectful. And the way you said made it sound disrespectful.

The best route you proposed was that 556 AC to redbank via seaside heights and toms river.

That's something I've been looking at further. I want to connect Central Jersey to South Jersey/Philadelphia so people won't have to use the 317. But I'm still trying to figure where in Central Jersey I can start such routes. If one thing's for sure, those routes aren't going to be anywhere near the NEC.

Nope, it doesn't serve PABT from Sayreville. Just Wall Street, and when it goes into Midtown, it goes around the PABT.

The 131 is needed there full-time, people from Sayreville who travel into the city on weekends are always going to Old Bridge for the 139. Or South Amboy for the train. Doesn't seem fair for them to go to the next town over to go have some fun in NYC.

Yeah, those are NJT-owned buses. And if the Private operators can't really tell NJT what to do. In fact, NJT tells the Private operators what to do. The P/O's can't lease buses from NJT and then tell them where they can and can't run. It doesn't work that way. They can take those buses back anytime they want. Hell....they already do it.

Did you not read what I posted earlier? I look at the existing routes and their service patterns.

I understand that, but saying I'm desperate to defend the 131 sounds plain disrespectful. And the way you said made it sound disrespectful.

That's something I've been looking at further. I want to connect Central Jersey to South Jersey/Philadelphia so people won't have to use the 317. But I'm still trying to figure where in Central Jersey I can start such routes. If one thing's for sure, those routes aren't going to be anywhere near the NEC.

Philly what does that have to do with your 556? Ok look at my earlier posts as I posted a solution to the 317 dilemma. Are you sure 131 needs to run full-time? I am not against it full time BUT are you sure 131 warrants full time service are there enough people there going to NYC? Cause 139 does not get most of it's ridership from old bridge it is from further down rte 9. Off-peak it gets loaded but not to the point of passing up passengers I am not sure. Plus those near 815 can transfer to suburban bus at the east brunswick transportation center or P&R there I am not so sure about 131 being full-time others would also question it as well. Don't see the demand. Do you know about where the 68's riders come from?

For 317 simple just do this streamline it by having it reroute to monmouth road in mt holly going directly to ft dix then to I-195 express via six flags and aldrich rd P&R towards asbury park cutting it's run time to just a few mins over 2 hours basically cutting it's runtime in half. Then make it more frequent to compensate a bit. 417 becomes full-time replacing Burlink B1 between willingboro town center and mt holly then replaces 317 between lakewood and mt holly. Service beyond Mt holly will be every 90 mins and service between mt holly and philly via US 130 LTD will be every 30 mins. The B1 south of mt holly replaced by rerouted 413 and 413 between burlington and mt holly transferred to extended 459 then 459 gets a service boost to 30 mins.

Edited by qjtransitmaster

Philly what does that have to do with your 556? Ok look at my earlier posts as I posted a solution to the 317 dilemma.

556 runs down to AC, which is in South Jersey. I said I wanted to connect Central Jersey to South Jersey and Philadelphia.

Are you sure 131 needs to run full-time? I am not against it full time BUT are you sure 131 warrants full time service are there enough people there going to NYC? Cause 139 does not get most of it's ridership from old bridge it is from further down rte 9. Off-peak it gets loaded but not to the point of passing up passengers I am not sure.

Yeah, it does. The 131's ridership is only gonna improve if it makes it's presence known, which shouldn't be hard considering Howell has ample amount of buses to do it. Plus most people going into the city, are doing it on the weekend for family outings and such, rather than commuting there for work purposes. I've had to pass up on a 139 before. The bus was past SRO when it left Old Bridge. There was no more room for standees. And this was a Saturday night. So there was no surprise there.

Plus those near 815 can transfer to suburban bus at the east brunswick transportation center or P&R there

I've told you this before man. Nobody likes to transfer between buses. Especially the people down here. If they learn that they have to transfer buses to go somewhere specific and let's throw in a mile's walk for the hell of it, they'll just drive there. Some of these people will give you the "Sweet Brown treatment" (if you catch my drift...) if you tell em' they gotta take two buses to get somewhere. Remember that's why the 817 isn't prospering as much as it should be.

Do you know about where the 68's riders come from?

South Old Bridge and East Brunswick. CR-516 and NJ-18 is the bank for that route.

For 317 simple just do this streamline it by having it reroute to monmouth road in mt holly going directly to ft dix then to I-195 express via six flags and aldrich rd P&R towards asbury park cutting it's run time to just a few mins over 2 hours basically cutting it's runtime in half. Then make it more frequent to compensate a bit.

There you go! But I'd take Ft. Dix out of the route completely. It's nothing but problems for that route, with you having to show your ID and all that s**t. I'd say bring back that old Fort Dix-NYC route for the servicemen who could use it.

417 becomes full-time replacing Burlink B1 between willingboro town center and mt holly then replaces 317 between lakewood and mt holly. Service beyond Mt holly will be every 90 mins and service between mt holly and philly via US 130 LTD will be every 30 mins. The B1 south of mt holly replaced by rerouted 413 and 413 between burlington and mt holly transferred to extended 459 then 459 gets a service boost to 30 mins.

You wanna send a 400 series route up to Lakewood? They don't have many MCI's to take North, that's kinda why many of their routes don't go too far up North, and why the 318 is seasonal. They wanna keep their buses in the area in case they need em'. That's really the main reason why the 317 ain't as frequent. They don't have enough MCI's to the point where they had to send a NABI. Those passengers were lucky it was a Suburban-style NABI and not a Transit. That's kinda their last resort when they run short on available MCI's.

556 runs down to AC, which is in South Jersey. I said I wanted to connect Central Jersey to South Jersey and Philadelphia.

Yeah, it does. The 131's ridership is only gonna improve if it makes it's presence known, which shouldn't be hard considering Howell has ample amount of buses to do it. Plus most people going into the city, are doing it on the weekend for family outings and such, rather than commuting there for work purposes. I've had to pass up on a 139 before. The bus was past SRO when it left Old Bridge. There was no more room for standees. And this was a Saturday night. So there was no surprise there.

I've told you this before man. Nobody likes to transfer between buses. Especially the people down here. If they learn that they have to transfer buses to go somewhere specific and let's throw in a mile's walk for the hell of it, they'll just drive there. Some of these people will give you the "Sweet Brown treatment" (if you catch my drift...) if you tell em' they gotta take two buses to get somewhere. Remember that's why the 817 isn't prospering as much as it should be.

South Old Bridge and East Brunswick. CR-516 and NJ-18 is the bank for that route.

There you go! But I'd take Ft. Dix out of the route completely. It's nothing but problems for that route, with you having to show your ID and all that s**t. I'd say bring back that old Fort Dix-NYC route for the servicemen who could use it.

You wanna send a 400 series route up to Lakewood? They don't have many MCI's to take North, that's kinda why many of their routes don't go too far up North, and why the 318 is seasonal. They wanna keep their buses in the area in case they need em'. That's really the main reason why the 317 ain't as frequent. They don't have enough MCI's to the point where they had to send a NABI. Those passengers were lucky it was a Suburban-style NABI and not a Transit. That's kinda their last resort when they run short on available MCI's.

There is a reason why it's SELECT trips of 417 after service upgrade. Edited by qjtransitmaster

There is a reason why it's SELECT trips of 417 after service upgrade.

Ehh okay........

Anyway I'll get back to the Central NJ-Philly/SJ area routes later. I got a few things I changed about the 817 and 133.

817: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d34a676936e21f8bd&msa=0 This route will be split between Veolia and Academy now.

133: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d34a2a97a922187a1&msa=0 Nothing special.

Since this place has been dead as of late....

NJT 314:https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d58ce0f49c3a01ae1&msa=0&ll=40.546157,-74.288177&spn=0.213404,0.445976

NJT 812:https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d58d1b58bcb0fbee9&msa=0&ll=40.546157,-74.288177&spn=0.213404,0.445976

....and a couple other things.

1) Start up a metrocard like system for NJT. It should help keep the buses on time.

2) See the bus in my sig? To get those to replace the older MCIs. And no it won't be CNG like mine.

3) Give Academy some buses of their own to use for MetLife Stadium Parking shuttle instead of having them take buses off the 800s for that use(The 817 doesn't run on Sunday and those games are on Sundays. Coincidence? I think not).

• 2 weeks later...

Since this place has been dead as of late....

NJT 314:https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d58ce0f49c3a01ae1&msa=0&ll=40.546157,-74.288177&spn=0.213404,0.445976

NJT 812:https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d58d1b58bcb0fbee9&msa=0&ll=40.546157,-74.288177&spn=0.213404,0.445976

....and a couple other things.

1) Start up a metrocard like system for NJT. It should help keep the buses on time.

2) See the bus in my sig? To get those to replace the older MCIs. And no it won't be CNG like mine.

3) Give Academy some buses of their own to use for MetLife Stadium Parking shuttle instead of having them take buses off the 800s for that use(The 817 doesn't run on Sunday and those games are on Sundays. Coincidence? I think not).

No opinions? That's rare.

I got a new idea in thought, but I gotta look deeper into whether it can work so hold on for now!

No opinions? That's rare.

I got a new idea in thought, but I gotta look deeper into whether it can work so hold on for now!

NJT 116: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d656d408f177b1198&msa=0 Three new variants.

NJT 393: New Brunswick-Camden-Philly Express: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d656795c4b5e39153&msa=0

For the 393, I'd expect it to see ridership for college-bound students coming from Camden and Philly who don't wanna spend an arm and a leg on Amtrak.

This is from taking a pita (literally) NABI on the 11.

I forgot the midday 11 frequencies, but every other bus should run to Willowbrook. The short turn 11 buses will shit turn at Monticlair. By the time we got to the rural portion past Monticlair, it had only me and two other people.

Also, the 139 should be given late night service if it doesn't have.

This is from taking a pita (literally) NABI on the 11.

I forgot the midday 11 frequencies, but every other bus should run to Willowbrook. The short turn 11 buses will shit turn at Monticlair. By the time we got to the rural portion past Monticlair, it had only me and two other people.

Well most Newark-ers are going to either Jersey Gardens or Livingston Mall. Not many go to Willowbrook because it's pretty far from Newark. But if it gets ridership heading there, then yeah I'd send every other trip there.

Also, the 139 should be given late night service if it doesn't have.

I'd do that Fri-Sat-Sun. With all of the party people we have going into the city that never sleeps at night, that has a great chance of working pretty well.

I agree the 126 needs more service. And artics. It needs more service and artics. If Fairview can spare a few Neo's, then they should give some to Greenville so they can use them on the 126.

Remember my 60? https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d6bcb4ec140b208d7&msa=0

I decided to give this one a shot again. Last time it was the 310, now its my new 391. https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d6d502939a0154b9d&msa=0&ll=40.583714,-73.98468&spn=0.853135,1.783905

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before (or if somebody else did), but I think the #115 terminal in Avenel is kind of stupid. I think it should be extended to the Woodbridge Center Mall via Amboy Avenue & Green Street, filling in a gap in coverage over there.

EDIT: Never mind, I see the issue of that gap (along Amboy Avenue) was covered earlier.

The last time I posted in this thread, it was about buses out in Trenton.... Haven't been in a NJT state of mind as of late... Lol...

I would like to comment on Transitkid's ideas, but they're scattered across too many posts on this thread since I last posted.... I've peeped this thread from time to time, but the back & forth b/w him & QJT I didn't wanna bother interjecting in.... Anyway, If you (Transitkid, preferably, since they're your ideas) or anyone else can put em all in one post since I last commented in this thread, I'll give feedback to em....

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before (or if somebody else did), but I think the #115 terminal in Avenel is kind of stupid. I think it should be extended to the Woodbridge Center Mall via Amboy Avenue & Green Street, filling in a gap in coverage over there.

I can somewhat understand why the route itself doesn't run all the way down to Woodbridge, but the current terminal does seem arbitrary (stopping just short of rt 1/9)...

If you consider my "NJT #55" (from that link you posted), personally, I think all 115 trips should begin/end at the current 115 short turn terminal (around rt 27/35, by the RR tracks) - with the rush hour trips continuing to skip jersey gardens (the off peak trips would continue to serve JG).... In other words, I think too many 115 trips run to/from Avenel as it is, considering passenger usage....

EDIT: Never mind, I see the issue of that gap (along Amboy Avenue) was covered earlier.

Nah, you have a legitimate concern....

I just think that gap in service down rt 35 should be filled w/ an intra-NJT route itself, moreso than a commuter route (even though it's also used in an intrastate fashion) panning to/from PABT....

I still think the 198 should be extended to Pompton Lakes or Ringwood Park and Ride to gain better ridership, especially middays after Willowbrook Mall towards NJ (the core obviously is between Willowbrook and NYC , which I think is a ripoff at $7.50 btw) in which only has about 10 people along its core, which is sad since the 197 towards Pompton Lakes gets about three times the ridership (for obvious reasons) Therefore, the 197 under my plan would no longer operate along Paterson Hamburg Turnpike, the 197 would do that instead, and the 198 would run local from Pompton Lakes to Willowbrook, then to NYC. It would balance out the loads on the 197 and 198. Also the 194 riders could possibly switch to the 197 (which also is a strong off peak bus in terms of ridership, since the route starts getting packed along Pompton and By the time it gets to NYC, its SRO) since it includes a faster ride between intermidiate points on the 194/197 routes. All 197 buses would cater to operate to Warwick, NY instead of short-turning at Pompton Lakes. Opinions?

BTW: Just notices the 197 doesn't go to the Orange Correctional Facility. Any reason for that?

Edited by Q23 Central Terminal

The last time I posted in this thread, it was about buses out in Trenton.... Haven't been in a NJT state of mind as of late... Lol...

I would like to comment on Transitkid's ideas, but they're scattered across too many posts on this thread since I last posted.... I've peeped this thread from time to time, but the back & forth b/w him & QJT I didn't wanna bother interjecting in.... Anyway, If you (Transitkid, preferably, since they're your ideas) or anyone else can put em all in one post since I last commented in this thread, I'll give feedback to em....

No problem bro!

The new lines are in red, and the changed lines are in blue.

NJT 60https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d6bcb4ec140b208d7&msa=0&ll=40.594142,-74.149475&spn=0.426502,0.891953

NJT 116: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d656d408f177b1198&msa=0&ll=40.632193,-74.148788&spn=0.426259,0.891953

NJT 131: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d349a98a15c80d407&msa=0

NJT 133: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d34a2a97a922187a1&msa=0&ll=40.576934,-74.146042&spn=0.426611,0.891953

NJT 314: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d58ce0f49c3a01ae1&msa=0

NJT 391: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d6d502939a0154b9d&msa=0&ll=40.347591,-74.575195&spn=0.856139,1.783905

NJT 393: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d656795c4b5e39153&msa=0&ll=40.215587,-74.785309&spn=0.857812,1.783905

NJT 556: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d39d8dacfb5ed76ae&msa=0

NJT 557: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d4870cb0f5ebf7020&msa=0

NJT 812: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d58d1b58bcb0fbee9&msa=0

NJT 817: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208174968748802406451.0004d34a676936e21f8bd&msa=0

THIS IS MY 500TH POST!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Transitkid4608