Heard it through the grapevine

CPBO

So it looks like in the winter pick we will be getting one of LGA Express runs...they only have three left right?? the QM12/22/24....My source does not know the number....Also says no to the swap of the 66/38/19 back to LGA......

Is this going to affect the amount of new buses CP gets for their local routes? And how's LGA going to cover the local routes (as they don't run CNG buses), take the hybrids from SC?

I wouldn't say it would affect the amount of the new buses (C40LFs) as they'll be 20 short after the V CNGs are gone, so this all kinda makes sense. LGA might get the hybrids and some RTSs to fill in the gap.

But of course, we'll have to wait and see.

So it looks like in the winter pick we will be getting one of LGA Express runs...they only have three left right?? the QM12/22/24....My source does not know the number....Also says no to the swap of the 66/38/19 back to LGA......

I didn't know the 66/38/19 were ex-LGA. When did they leave LGA?

Well i ask one of the dispatch at my depot about this rumor, which he told me he heard the same thing and that its suppose to go down this winter pick. The funny thing i notice we have a class of 10 going on right now, im wondering if MTA is preparing for the extra work thats coming for LGA this upcoming pick.

Well i ask one of the dispatch at my depot about this rumor, which he told me he heard the same thing and that its suppose to go down this winter pick. The funny thing i notice we have a class of 10 going on right now, im wondering if MTA is preparing for the extra work thats coming for LGA this upcoming pick.

Na we have a class as well.....lets hope some guys retire so we can move up already!!

Archived