Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
CPBO

Heard it through the grapevine

So it looks like in the winter pick we will be getting one of LGA Express runs...they only have three left right?? the QM12/22/24....My source does not know the number....Also says no to the swap of the 66/38/19 back to LGA......

• Upvote 1

Too many to tell....but this comes out of the Union office.....so it's alittle more than just a bus driver or a friend saying it!!

• Upvote 2

Too many to tell....but this comes out of the Union office.....so it's alittle more than just a bus driver or a friend saying it!!

It's still not "official" until it's reflected in an actual pick. Is it?

Is this going to affect the amount of new buses CP gets for their local routes? And how's LGA going to cover the local routes (as they don't run CNG buses), take the hybrids from SC?

Edited by Grand Concourse

Is this going to affect the amount of new buses CP gets for their local routes? And how's LGA going to cover the local routes (as they don't run CNG buses), take the hybrids from SC?

I wouldn't say it would affect the amount of the new buses (C40LFs) as they'll be 20 short after the V CNGs are gone, so this all kinda makes sense. LGA might get the hybrids and some RTSs to fill in the gap.

But of course, we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Cait Sith
  • Upvote 1

So it looks like in the winter pick we will be getting one of LGA Express runs...they only have three left right?? the QM12/22/24....My source does not know the number....Also says no to the swap of the 66/38/19 back to LGA......

I didn't know the 66/38/19 were ex-LGA. When did they leave LGA?

I think LGA should either take the Q19 or Q38 back. CP is losing all their locals soon it's going to be the Q25,Q34,Q64 and Q65 left. They lost the Q50 for good and is going to put the Q66 in harms way at LGA.

Oh lawd here we go again........I freakin knew something was up when ECH got all of the Q-50!!!!! Smh. Yeah I very much see this happening Q-19/38/66 to LGA.. I agree this has been discusssed to death. Very simple ECH storage RTSs and probably some of SC O-7 garbage. <---- Formerly LGAs Garbage.

I didn't know the 66/38/19 were ex-LGA. When did they leave LGA?

The 19 & 38 left about a year or 2 ago at the same time the 67 went from CP to LGA

• Upvote 1

Well i ask one of the dispatch at my depot about this rumor, which he told me he heard the same thing and that its suppose to go down this winter pick. The funny thing i notice we have a class of 10 going on right now, im wondering if MTA is preparing for the extra work thats coming for LGA this upcoming pick.

Well i ask one of the dispatch at my depot about this rumor, which he told me he heard the same thing and that its suppose to go down this winter pick. The funny thing i notice we have a class of 10 going on right now, im wondering if MTA is preparing for the extra work thats coming for LGA this upcoming pick.

Na we have a class as well.....lets hope some guys retire so we can move up already!!

@QM1Avia6th Ave, If CP were to get the QM-12 CP would need approx 15 of more (LGAs) MCIs.

And what would happen to those 05 buses. Will they be sent for scrap or will they send them to a Bronx Depot.

Well i ask one of the dispatch at my depot about this rumor, which he told me he heard the same thing and that its suppose to go down this winter pick.

Has anybody actually seen this reflected in an actual pick? Or is the crew room rumormill on overdrive again?

And what would happen to those 05 buses. Will they be sent for scrap or will they send them to a Bronx Depot.

What buses are you talking about?