Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Local

R160B Q; Midday & PM Rush

Pablo & I Chased the 2 Sets around for a little while. We even did a Battery Run on 9002 between Sheepshead Bay and Newkirk on the Local Track, stopping at the Highway.

DSCN2673.jpg

DSCN2674.jpg

DSCN2676.jpg

DSCN2683.jpg

DSCN2684.jpg

DSCN2685.jpg

DSCN2687.jpg

DSCN2689.jpg

DSCN2695.jpg

DSCN2696.jpg

Zachary

Did you ride the entire (Q) route with the R160B? That ride was awesome! Best R160s were on the (Q) today. There were plenty on (N) and (W). R160s dominate the Broadway line (N)(W) and now (Q). Great photos too!

I see you in the first pic, holding a camera, with your mouth slightly open, concentrating on getting that shot just right... :o

They're all great.

Great shots, My favorite is the last one.

Did you ride the entire (Q) route with the R160B? That ride was awesome! Best R160s were on the (Q) today. There were plenty on (N) and (W). R160s dominate the Broadway line (N)(W) and now (Q). Great photos too!

Hahah, Zach. So that's what you look like! Wow, nice pics, I hunting R160 (Q) tomorrow.

I see you in the first pic, holding a camera, with your mouth slightly open, concentrating on getting that shot just right... :o

They're all great.

Excellent pics....hahaha:D your on candid camera (reffering to 1st pic)

Haha! Ok Guys, now you all know what I look like!:D Glad everyone enjoyed the shots..

well gentlemen, you guys hav been all over the 160's. that's a tru railfan. u guys are doing our dirty work for us. but don't worry, i gotta big surprise for you guys. pics. is a plus. but i do LCD Panel projects where i record the announcements. so more to come.

Nice pics today I will be working the (Q) hopefully I will get a R160 I am not in the mood to make announcements today lol.