You might be a foamer

Kamen Rider

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you classify skinny people as "A division people" and fat people as "B division people" you might be a foamer.

Lol, that doesn't make you a foamer, that makes you funny! I can see it now, they gonna start dividing up Victoria's Secret into A Div and B Div!

If you take a different bus route to work even if its a longer trip to get to your destination instead of the short, quick, and reliable one because of the fleet it has, you could be a foamer.

*raises hand* \o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If the first thing you notice in a movie trailer is the split second of a rail car and you see an anachronistic reporting mark... You might be a foamer....

I was watching tv and an ad for the new Jackie Robinson bio-pic and you see for a quick second, an observation car marked BMCX 6604. Bluewater Michigan Chapter is what the letters stand for.

I'm a foamer because I have a stack of MetroCards I still am collecting.

My little sister does that.

If you hate seeing threads that have no express buses,and ask for express bus pics most of the time in the comments section, you might be a foamer........

If you are happy as a clown when you see an express bus in any thread, you are a foamer......

Hehe, I know who that is. :hehe:

• 2 weeks later...

If you take multiple trips on the bus route or subway line nearest your house in an attempt to get a service increase* you may be a foamer.

*Much more applicable to suburban and rural areas.

If you find KR's MCI and everybody takes the same photo in the same location and tags KR on FB at the same time ;), you might be a foamer....

#3099ontheBxM1 :ph34r:

I think I saw that particular bus while in Manhattan. Though I didn't take a photo of it, cause I had a different matter to take care of that day. 

Archived