NICE Summer Beach Service: N88 and Return of the N87

Don't start them, lol, Hey, I heard an unexperienced new hire who makes pennies hit something and broke the windshield. lol

I also heard the windshield fell out because NICE has shitty maintenance because they cut costs.

:lol:  :D

LOL!

You finally realized this?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally realized the haters will assume and post anything and everything because "NICE sucks!"?  No.   :rolleyes:

So let's hear it Hound, what happened to the windshield?  Did one of the illegals painting the buses steal the glass?  Did the (MTA) repo the windshield because they finally had enough? Did a former school bus driver, who finally got their shot at being a "real" bus driver hit something because they didn't know how to drive a real bus after their parking lot training?  I can't wait to her this, the suspense is killing me...

On Saturday, when I was transfering from 12:25 n20 Hicksville and 13:27 n27 Glen Clove, I meet good Spanish lady friend of mine, who told me that 13:27 male driver on n27 is always late and she tells me that driver is always sleeping at Roslyn Station. He was very late at downtown Glen Cove, so I rush to get 50 cent snack and boarded 13:54 n27 Roslyn which left 14:12 and which missed both n20 Flushing connection at 14:17-14:22 and 14:00 n23 Hempstead at 14:20-14:31. Thanks to NICE for putting short trip 3:03pm out from Searington Rd, we didn't have to wait an hour for bus.

When I got off at Roslyn Station, regular n27 riders were complaining to me, "he's very late!!"

He missed two connection twice. He was driving very slow, and bus was seem to be dancing because he was driving like proffessional.

This is why Glen Cove neighborhood want the n21 back. I sent email to mayor of Glen Cove and they want the n21. Gas station in Greenvale and business there are slow.

Even the Nassau County Museum want the n21 back.

n20/n27 and n23/n27 is NOT WORKING OUT.

On Tuesday night, two n20l Hicksville missed n27 Glen Cove which I came out from.

ONLY 5 DAYS UNTIL NICE HEADS BACK TO JONES BEACH!

The n88 schedules have arrived! This timetable brochure lists departure times to and from Freeport LIRR station and the Beach!

Additionally, the brochure features a full concert schedule for the Jones Beach Theater summer season. It is important to note that start times for most shows have yet to be announced. As a result, we'll be putting in an updated printing of these brochures as soon as the concert schedule is complete.

Be sure and pick up your new timetable brochure today!

NICE AND JONES BEACH! LESS GRIDLOCK, MORE SUNBLOCK!

485592_583506581681048_1077607869_n.jpg

THROWBACK THURSDAY!

In 1951, the New York State Parks Commision chartered Jerusalem Avenue Bus Line buses to take workers back and forth from the Freeport railroad station and Jones Beach.

Today, NICE offers the n88 and n87.....we start rolling this weekend!

420250_584204074944632_1210179216_n.png

THE JONES BEACH WEEKEND REPORT!

The summer beach season starts tomorrow! Saturday's weather calls for a 60% chance of rain and a high of 54 degrees. But don't let that stop you from coming out to the Bethpage Air Show, which is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday (see link for more information).

The weather improves with a sunny Sunday and a high of 66 degrees. On Memorial Day, it will be partly cloudy, but with a high of 72 degrees!

Nice and Jones Beach = the n88 and new n87!

www.jonesbeachairshow.com

965213_584711824893857_303500562_o.jpg

NICE HEADS BACK TO JONES BEACH TODAY!

The buses start rolling out of Hicksville and Freeport rain or shine this morning. So come out and be part of the fun at Jones Beach this Memorial Day weekend!

Less gridlock, more sunblock!

Archived