History Behind "Daniel Smith Photography Productions"

How about instead of going on forums and saying things about some one else's life, Why don't you guys go get careers on your own and focus on your self rather then trying to put your insecurities all on this one kid. Let him enjoy life the way he wants to. 

I don't have a problem with his hobby, nor his quality of work......

My thing is, We get it.... You're a photographer... You love your hobby...

What I'm a little annoyed with is the "marketing" of himself on this forum.....

We don't want to know about any "history" of your "productions"..... It's irrelevant... How many websites/blogs/forums you done advertised on here already? Hell, I remember one thread where I even wished you luck in your endeavors a good while back...... At this point, it's like you're trying to push a product.... Stop it with that.... You're bordering on spammer status.

You want to show off your work, just post your photos like anyone else that does on here.

If he wanted to avoid these kind of remarks, contributions, comments, then it should have been posted a personal level of blogging and such.  On top of that, not everyone would know if he had personal problems in his life anyway because well it's personal, thus you can't blame anyone to add insult to injury there. (I for one don't know his personal conflicts/problems at the current time.)

And honestly people should have expected these type of comments from his activity, honestly I expected the comments to go both ways and guess what it did. (I just happen to agree with some of them.)

Plain and simple, truth hurts, if you want personal security, post these kinds of things on blogs and not public forums.

....should come with the territory.

The irony is though, he has a blog where he posts stuff on (which was linked in the OP)....

The guy "markets" himself on here as if someone is gonna see his work & employ him out of the blue or something....

I never rode the West End Line that early. Hell thats WAY out of my commuting way. Why would I ride the West End Line @ 7?

Probably the same thing you're doing the rest of the day, taking more pictures of your R68.  Who knows?  I went out of my way to say hi to you on my way to work, and you were acting all high and mighty.  

How about instead of going on forums and saying things about some one else's life, Why don't you guys go get careers on your own and focus on your self rather then trying to put your insecurities all on this one kid. Let him enjoy life the way he wants to. 

1. Public forum, we are entitled to our comments.
  2. The people opposing him or leaving "comments" actually have careers to live off of.

But I guess some people just don't understand that.

I don't have a problem with his hobby, nor his quality of work......

My thing is, We get it.... You're a photographer... You love your hobby...

What I'm a little annoyed with is the "marketing" of himself on this forum.....

We don't want to know about any "history" of your "productions"..... It's irrelevant... How many websites/blogs/forums you done advertised on here already? Hell, I remember one thread where I even wished you luck in your endeavors a good while back...... At this point, it's like you're trying to push a product.... Stop it with that.... You're bordering on spammer status.

You want to show off your work, just post your photos like anyone else that does on here.

....should come with the territory.

The irony is though, he has a blog where he posts stuff on (which was linked in the OP)....

The guy "markets" himself on here as if someone is gonna see his work & employ him out of the blue or something....

I actually never noticed that, but I do know if he continues making a portfolio in his blog and such, it will come in handy if he in case does pursue a career in the photography scene.

You do realize that most middle class jobs out there:

Cop

EMS worker

Firefighter

Train op/conductor

Bus op

Etc, etc

Don't require a lot of skill, or time to learn. Or intelligence for that matter. If he ever wanted a decent job they are not exactly hard to come by in state that has a healthy economy. Being an ass to someone over something as asinine as a job seems naive, no?

Then answer this question.

Why did some College Graduates did not make it past Schoolcar or One year in title as a train operator?

Ill wait...

Wow these are not the replies I was expecting to see at all.

So i guess my reply wasn't what you expected either? As far as i can tell i don't have a problem with what he does.

Then answer this question.

Why did some College Graduates did not make it past Schoolcar or One year in title as a train operator?

Ill wait...

So i guess my reply wasn't what you expected either? As far as i can tell i don't have a problem with what he does.

No it was more like Dan's replies

This thread shouldn't even exist. I agree with Turbo and NYtransit that people need to cool the f**k off. It's his choice how he chooses to spend his life and where he plans to go with it, and if people have a problem with that then they should have just kept on moving when they saw this thread. However, some people brought up some good points that weren't antagonizing or intrusive.

Therefore on the other side, a forum like this isn't the best place to do something like this thread. I agree, a lock is necessary at this point.

You do realize that most middle class jobs out there:

Cop

EMS worker

Firefighter

Train op/conductor

Bus op

Etc, etc

Don't require a lot of skill, or time to learn. Or intelligence for that matter. If he ever wanted a decent job they are not exactly hard to come by in state that has a healthy economy. Being an ass to someone over something as asinine as a job seems naive, no?

LIKE HELL YOU SAY!!!!!

For me to be a Paramedic, I had to go to school full-time while working full-time. Oh, and there was also hospital time and street time. 

You tell me that knowing what drugs to give and not give, what treatments to provide and not provide doesn't require a lot of skill. 

You tell me that trying to stick an IV in a frail person while being bounced around doesn't require a lot of skill.

You tell me that trying to talk that EDP or pissed off family down doesn't require a skill.

You tell me that trying to figure out how to get that person out of that car that now looks like an accordion doesn't require a lot skill. 

You tell me that dealing with a sick person with a medical history and medication list 10 pages long doesn't require a skill, knowing that if I do the wrong thing, it will kill them.

You tell me that trying to stick a tube in between someone's vocal cords through the blood and vomit, obstructing your view, doesn't require a lot of skill. 

You tell me that trying to take care of someone in the middle of a riot with no cops to be found doesn't require skill.

How dare you make such a blanket statement out of your ass, and insult me and my friends, former colleagues, and co-workers. You're probably one of those a**holes that don't pull over when you hear or see sirens, but are the first to bitch when it takes too long. 

It's obvious you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. 

LIKE HELL YOU SAY!!!!!

For me to be a Paramedic, I had to go to school full-time while working full-time. Oh, and there was also hospital time and street time. 

You tell me that knowing what drugs to give and not give, what treatments to provide and not provide doesn't require a lot of skill. 

You tell me that trying to stick an IV in a frail person while being bounced around doesn't require a lot of skill.

You tell me that trying to talk that EDP or pissed off family down doesn't require a skill.

You tell me that trying to figure out how to get that person out of that car that now looks like an accordion doesn't require a lot skill. 

You tell me that dealing with a sick person with a medical history and medication list 10 pages long doesn't require a skill, knowing that if I do the wrong thing, it will kill them.

You tell me that trying to stick a tube in between someone's vocal cords through the blood and vomit, obstructing your view, doesn't require a lot of skill. 

You tell me that trying to take care of someone in the middle of a riot with no cops to be found doesn't require skill.

How dare you make such a blanket statement out of your ass, and insult me and my friends, former colleagues, and co-workers. You're probably one of those a**holes that don't pull over when you hear or see sirens, but are the first to bitch when it takes too long. 

It's obvious you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. 

Amen. I'm a volunteer EMT, and while the EMT training did not require anywhere as much training as you got, it still was pretty significant. But paramedic training is super intense (as you know)! 

Jeez why don't you tell us how you really feel?

I feel what threxx and Turbo feel lol. Which is why we shud terminate this thread to prevent any further debating/fighting, and we should leave (D) aniel smith alone.

(hell, now we're fighting about jobs! -_-  )

I feel what threxx and Turbo feel lol. Which is why we shud terminate this thread to prevent any further debating/fighting.

How many more times from this point on are you going to put those F'n dancing locks? You have nothing to add keep moving. Last time I checked you weren't on Harry's payroll.

I feel what threxx and Turbo feel lol. Which is why we shud terminate this thread to prevent any further debating/fighting, and we should leave (D) aniel smith alone.

We got the point the first time dude. Just sayin.

Archived