ROUTES..DEPOTS.

AND DIVISIONS

B37 GLEASON JUNE 30.2014

B49. FLATBUSH .SEPTEMBER 2...2014.

BX 18 KINGSBRIDGE AND GUN HILL..SEPTEMBER 2..2014

M12. QUILL AUGUST 31..2014

Steve Fdny

X21. CASTLETON ..SEPTEMBER 2...2014

Weird.. Bx18 Kingsbridge depot will split up with Gun Hill Depot ... Not funny.. Bx18 is way too far away from Gun Hill Depot... Worst choice.. West Farms Depot is not that close to Bx18...

West Farms is Not that close, but its WAAAAAAAAAY closer than Gun Hill!

The only route of Bx18 ( based out of Kingsbridge Depot ) that have or you can transferred to Gun Hill Depot route is Bx40 / Bx42.. ( except rush hour ) When some West Farms Depot bus appear on Bx40 , Bx42.. Bx18 cannot even use articulated bus from Gun Hill Depot... Gun Hill Depot chose a route that not close to their depot

Now you know.. You are right.. You like this comment.. Imagine Gun Hill Depot merger with West Farms Depot... Gun Hill Depot never loan that borrow from West Farms Depot a CNG bus.. Except West Farms Depot do trippers or rush hour tripper on Gun Hill depot Route. But they loan a West Farms Depot new flyer articulated bus that Gun Hill Depot did..

Now you know.. You are right.. You like this comment.. Imagine Gun Hill Depot merger with West Farms Depot... Gun Hill Depot never loan that borrow from West Farms Depot a CNG bus.. Except West Farms Depot do trippers or rush hour tripper on Gun Hill depot Route. But they loan a West Farms Depot new flyer articulated bus that Gun Hill Depot did..

What is this jibba jabba?

What up... You mean what the hell. lol. I can only say West Farms Depot is short of CNG bus. I can say only I hope 138 new order of CNG do go to West Farms depot only. If West Farms Depot were short of CNG bus. That everyone figure out. Where would West Farms Depot get a CNG bus.. Everyone figure out West Farms Depot will loan a CNG bus from Jackie Gleason Depot.. That everyone know. last thing why West Farms Depot loan #400 series from Jackie Gleason Depot.. Because there are short of CNG bus true.

What up... You mean what the hell. lol. I can only say West Farms Depot is short of CNG bus. I can say only I hope 138 new order of CNG do go to West Farms depot only. If West Farms Depot were short of CNG bus. That everyone figure out. Where would West Farms Depot get a CNG bus.. Everyone figure out West Farms Depot will loan a CNG bus from Jackie Gleason Depot.. That everyone know. last thing why West Farms Depot loan #400 series from Jackie Gleason Depot.. Because there are short of CNG bus true.

Yo WTF LMAO this Sh^T gots to stop.

Cough.. I can say if Mother Clara Hale Depot is Manhattan division. There wont be any changes in Bronx.. Everything will be the same in Bronx.. But will be changes in Manhattan.. if Mother Clara Hale Depot is the Bronx Division .. Then it something else I can say.

• 1 year later...

Archived