NYCT Bus Exclusive! Novabus LFSA #1283 City Hall-bound M103 Bus at Lex Av & 85th St (+SBS Wrapped)

TransitJusticeForAll

I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTO USED IN THIS VIDEO. Photography rights belong to mtagenius2/MyteriousBtrain. Special thanks to him for use of this photo.

Here we have a Novabus LFSA #1283 City Hall-bound M103 Bus at Lex Av & 85th St (+SelectBusService Wrapped).

Hope you enjoy. Please subscribe for more transit content.

Not to drag this off topic, I'm not too familiar with the depots in Manhattan. Is it weird to see a 128x running on the M34 SBS? 

No. Quill got their hands on some of them at the moment.

They only have a 1281-1284 at this time

When I saw on the first page "NYCT Bus Exclusive Novabus on the" I thought it was gonna be footage of the new 40FT LFS running on GH routes... Cool catch, I haven't really been paying attention to Mantthan's Artic bus moves so I didn't realize some of the 12xx SBS wrapped buses made there way to 100th Street..

When I saw on the first page "NYCT Bus Exclusive Novabus on the" I thought it was gonna be footage of the new 40FT LFS running on GH routes... Cool catch, I haven't really been paying attention to Mantthan's Artic bus moves so I didn't realize some of the 12xx SBS wrapped buses made there way to 100th Street..

I think there was always at least one there since Hale opened

Archived