ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

18 minutes ago, LIRRMedford said:

Yes it is 17 I was typing quickly lol. TY

Thanks for that. Also has anyone been through a medical hold tell me exactly what happens during it. Appreciate all the info from every body here. I really fell I'm well informed going into P/E

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kev2112 said:

Thanks for that. Also has anyone been through a medical hold tell me exactly what happens during it. Appreciate all the info from every body here. I really fell I'm well informed going into P/E

I got put on hold for my diabetes, they will go through the whole medical process,then at the end, tell you your on hold and what for,the MTA doctor will give you a form for your PC to fill out and clear you for the reason of the hold.The will send you back to counter 3 where they will take your paper work until you return with the form to clear the hold. The doctor told me it's best to try and get back in a week.

11 minutes ago, LIRRMedford said:

I got put on hold for my diabetes, they will go through the whole medical process,then at the end, tell you your on hold and what for,the MTA doctor will give you a form for your PC to fill out and clear you for the reason of the hold.The will send you back to counter 3 where they will take your paper work until you return with the form to clear the hold. The doctor told me it's best to try and get back in a week.

Much appreciated. So basically once you come back with a note from your PC its all good?

Thank you

Was a long process, started this in June, finally got thru, told my current job today that next Wednesday will be my last day

Want to thank everyone that has supplied info to this thread, I will continue to update you guys as this process keep moving on

Edited by BrookylnBorn

1 hour ago, LIRRMedford said:

How did they know you had diabetes?  

41 minutes ago, TO legacy said:

I have not as of yet. 

3rd PE Nov 7th 

feeling pretty bummed out. 

I'm 59x and I'm not bummed, did my PE on the 6th. The way I see it is if I dont make the November class I'll have a very low number for the December class. And will likely have my choice of division!

1 minute ago, LIRRMedford said:

I'm 59x and I'm not bummed, did my PE on the 6th. The way I see it is if I dont make the November class I'll have a very low number for the December class. And will likely have my choice of division!

Do any of you read? I have every single one of you beat list wise. in fact, ive never seen a person with a higher number than me on this entire forum and ive read almost every page. i did my first PE back in may, and my 2nd one earlier this month. ive still yet to be called. if you sit back and wait thinking there is some sort of "justice" or fair play here, then you are wrong. this is an entirely random/biased process from my experience. you are not guaranteed to get called just because you have a certain list number that you think is low. trust me, i have you beat and im still sitting here waiting to get called. and oh yeah, ive never failed a drug test in my life nor do i have any convictions/legal issue or anything preventing me from getting the call. there is some seriously shady sh*t going down at 180 livingston. its all politics.

4 minutes ago, LEO1990 said:

Do any of you read? I have every single one of you beat list wise. in fact, ive never seen a person with a higher number than me on this entire forum and ive read almost every page. i did my first PE back in may, and my 2nd one earlier this month. ive still yet to be called. if you sit back and wait thinking there is some sort of "justice" or fair play here, then you are wrong. this is an entirely random/biased process from my experience. you are not guaranteed to get called just because you have a certain list number that you think is low. trust me, i have you beat and im still sitting here waiting to get called. and oh yeah, ive never failed a drug test in my life nor do i have any convictions/legal issue or anything preventing me from getting the call. there is some seriously shady sh*t going down at 180 livingston. its all politics.

Relax man. Go to livingston. You're the only person I've heard of saying their number was skipped. There has to have been some mistake and u won't get an answer on the phone. Just pop up and tell them what's up. 

10 minutes ago, LEO1990 said:

call ms. vargas 347-643-8218

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:12 AM, Citypilot said:

I did the pe 3 times , i made copy of my application and just looked through them. And i never filled out a page 4 , i dont even remember writing anything abt criminal conviction for p/e, they only ask criminal history on the home work, which you will get at pe.

Thank you for the reply :)

24 minutes ago, LEO1990 said:

If you read through the whole forum, you would have caught you are the only one with the issue for the last few months. 

Do your due diligence and find out what’s wrong. Go to Livingston, call until you get an answer, write emails everything. You’ve been to PE and know exactly what to do regarding questions. Coming to the forum pissed off bashing people who replied to you wont get you anywhere tbh. we’re all behind a screen reading waiting for our own numbers to be called. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to come out as a prick but that’s the way it is, I don’t expect anyone here to even answer me if I ask a question but I’m thankful if someone does. It’s a forum in the end, no ones going to help you but yourself. If my number gets passed up no one will feel bad.

27 minutes ago, LEO1990 said:

As many people have pointed out, you’re the only case, so there’s most likely been a mistake regarding your process.

It sucks that they skipped your number, but it doesn’t help anybody if you try to drag all of us waiting down into your misery. Don’t make mountains out of molehills. If you’re really vexed by this and have the time and energy to bash people on this forum, you would be better off blowing up Ms. Vargas’ phone or stopping by 180 Livingston. 

Tl;Dr Chill out, go find out what’s happening instead.

30 minutes ago, LEO1990 said:

Guys that did their PE 11/5 and 11/6 just did they medical. 

Not sure of your situation, but people beyond you are getting hired. 

Read the last 3 pages brother, then ask yourself “Are YOU READING”🤔

calm yourself as well. 

2 minutes ago, Jay-Oh said:

As many people have pointed out, you’re the only case, so there’s most likely been a mistake regarding your process.

It sucks that they skipped your number, but it doesn’t help anybody if you try to drag all of us waiting down into your misery. Don’t make mountains out of molehills. If you’re really vexed by this and have the time and energy to bash people on this forum, you would be better off blowing up Ms. Vargas’ phone or stopping by 180 Livingston. 

Tl;Dr Chill out, go find out what’s happening instead.

Exactly. 

Dont bring that bull s#it to this forum.