ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, STtoMTA said:

Well, you have to imagine a lot of these people are going to defer or decline if they’ve moved, fail the drug test, etc as @Schecter and I have said in some other earlier posts

Keep in mind the last big class was mine with 60+ students back in August 2019 and my list number was 11**. I believe the first class called in was July of 2018. So that was just one year to sift through a thousand people and this was before the pandemic.

7 minutes ago, nycraised03 said:

What its looking like yeah

I'm hoping more people on the forum get the medical email or the pre employment before the February 22nd class I heard there's going to be only 20 people from what I've heard and 5 people per class or something along those lines 

7 minutes ago, Schecter said:

I'm hoping more people on the forum get the medical email or the pre employment before the February 22nd class I heard there's going to be only 20 people from what I've heard and 5 people per class or something along those lines 

Wish it wasn’t COVID then we’d be getting another 60 or 70

1 minute ago, STtoMTA said:

Wish it wasn’t COVID then we’d be getting another 60 or 70

Yeah covid ruined everything because before covid when I went in for conductor back in 2019 the gym was packed with tons of conductors and train operators, and we went in for orientation this time its a zoom meeting for the 1st day of orientation.

29 minutes ago, KC92 said:

List number 131* got sworn in on Jan 28th for Feb 22nd class. I asked if there would be classes after that date & lady who appointed me stated no, No known classes after. Not sure how true that is though. 

Got the same response when I asked but she said that the MTA removed 500 opened positions idk what's true or fact at this point 😑, a TSS told me that the MTA got the budget for 200 new train operators and 200 new conductors, so idk wth happened with hiring more people on this forum....

1 minute ago, Schecter said:

Got the same response when I asked but she said that the MTA removed 500 opened positions idk what's true or fact at this point 😑, a TSS told me that the MTA got the budget for 200 new train operators and 200 new conductors, so idk wth happened with hiring more people on this forum....

It doesn’t make sense

On 2/2/2021 at 3:44 PM, Jericho said:

Keep in mind the last big class was mine with 60+ students back in August 2019 and my list number was 11**. I believe the first class called in was July of 2018. So that was just one year to sift through a thousand people and this was before the pandemic.

5/27/18 was the first class called in 

On 2/3/2021 at 12:27 PM, Schecter said:

I sure hope so as well

On 2/3/2021 at 12:27 PM, Schecter said:

So what’s the latest they could contact you ?

21 hours ago, Djf22 said:

So what’s the latest they could contact you ?

Before the 22nd to make it in for the February 22nd class, I went in today to sign some papers that weren't signed when I was finalized and I heard there's not other class scheduled as of yet, could be hearsay tbh so take it with a grain of salt. You as in everybody here could call to see if they have people coming in still because I walked by people filling out their pre employment paperwork in person for what position I'm not sure.