ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought parking tickets just go away it’s kinda hard to remember parking tickets from when I was 18. Definitely confused here as well. And as far as yours it’s considered pending until it’s resolved. Happen to me when I went in for BO 

4 minutes ago, Fiye said:

I always thought parking tickets just go away it’s kinda hard to remember parking tickets from when I was 18. Definitely confused here as well. And as far as yours it’s considered pending until it’s resolved. Happen to me when I went in for BO 

That’s what I’m saying though… BO is different to TO in MTAs eyes from what the Pre-employment desk told me at 180 when I went for the drug test. No abstract or DL required. Unless you’re driving company vehicles (busses and vans not trains). 

Edited by JoeBro0993

3 minutes ago, Fiye said:

On the paper is believe it says PENDING parking violations 

How long does it generally take for ms Vargas to get back to you via text or email? I left her both and no respond back yet. Or do I need to keep calling I believe someone stated that. Ms Vargas email is Michelle.rivera-vargas@nyct.com correct? Thanks for the help 

#18XX

I received the canvassing letter via e-mail and was told to e-mail it back by July 22. It seems they’re trying to move things pretty quickly. My wedding/honeymoon is in October and I cannot take the job right now. I just want to know does anyone know the proper way to defer ?

5 minutes ago, MckenzieG said:

#18XX

I received the canvassing letter via e-mail and was told to e-mail it back by July 22. It seems they’re trying to move things pretty quickly. My wedding/honeymoon is in October and I cannot take the job right now. I just want to know does anyone know the proper way to defer ?

First of all, congrats (on the email and the wedding). !  Second of all, are you high or low , or mid 1800s ?  Third, to answer your question  look further into these responses for ms. vargas’ email.  She’s the individual that handles this exam.  

1 hour ago, STtoMTA said:

First of all, congrats (on the email and the wedding). !  Second of all, are you high or low , or mid 1800s ?  Third, to answer your question  look further into these responses for ms. vargas’ email.  She’s the individual that handles this exam.  

Thank you! I’m low 1800’s

4 hours ago, ListNumber14xx said:

Got my safgard shoe ordering issue resolved. Just emailed Michelle and she fixed it for me. Apparently I wasn't on some roster. Any shoe recommendations? 

I got the caterpillar ones those are the most comfortable to me I get them in a wide and no complaints, the look kinda similar to sneakers than boots.

16 minutes ago, Embalmman said:

163x / 21x here

just received an invitation to the Medical on Thursday, to be considered for the July class

thank you to all my predecessors whose contributions to this forum have helped immeasurably 

Congrats :) pass that medical with flying colors 

3 minutes ago, Daximilian said:

Got called in for Medical tomorrow , going to be up all night working on the stack of paperwork they gave me 

Anybody know what the Cority Employee Number is ?

The instructions say it’s the same number as the number on your pass ?

You're not an employee yet leave it blank

3 minutes ago, Daximilian said:

Got called in for Medical tomorrow , going to be up all night working on the stack of paperwork they gave me 

Anybody know what the Cority Employee Number is ?

The instructions say it’s the same number as the number on your pass ?

Instead of employee choose applicant and enter your social. The instructions are incorrect. Did my medical today, gotta take a sleep test. 

Just now, rondread445 said:

Instead of employee choose applicant and enter your social. The instructions are incorrect. Did my medical today, gotta take a sleep test. 

Ugh really a sleep test do you have enough time to get it done and be cleared? For the July 26th class?

18 minutes ago, Schecter said:

Ugh really a sleep test do you have enough time to get it done and be cleared? For the July 26th class?

Nah I'll definitely miss this class, doctor says the fastest she's received results was a week. Everything else was simple, you meet the nurse and she takes your blood pressure (don't be nervous) tests your vision, EKG for the heart, urine sample, and hearing test. After passing those you will see the doctor who then discusses everything you put on the questioner, the doctor makes the final decision. If all is well you will continue to finalize the process, or in my case be put on hold. Good luck everyone! 

P. S. For anyone going for their medical don't forget the money order for $88.25 ($0.25... really 😅

Edited by rondread445