MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 7105

Shinabee65

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Catz said:

@sisslims29 whats the update with this  list. ?Did they tell you anything 

Was told to call Ms. Chestnut as she is handling this exam #. I tried calling twice that day, no answered. I was hoping since I was in the building I would have wanted to talk to her face to face but no answer and didn't know which floor/office she would be.

13 hours ago, sisslims29 said:

Was told to call Ms. Chestnut as she is handling this exam #. I tried calling twice that day, no answered. I was hoping since I was in the building I would have wanted to talk to her face to face but no answer and didn't know which floor/office she would be.

I'm on 7612 and haven't been called for it, but I'm almost done with the process of 7105. Maybe if we have been called from one list we will not be called from the other. 

3 hours ago, Sb1914 said:

I'm hoping when I go on Friday its not for a drug test, cuz the lady left a voicemail but she didnt say for what. Just to bring my BC. SS, ID and pen

3 hours ago, sisslims29 said:

Maybe you have to take the Boss examination.

It's probably for final processing with a class date for Zerega...you do not need to bring your Birth Certificate nor Social Security card for any exam they administer wherever it may be.

Edited by +Young+

21 hours ago, +Young+ said:

It's probably for final processing with a class date for Zerega...you do not need to bring your Birth Certificate nor Social Security card for any exam they administer wherever it may be.

I read somewhere that your supposed to pay for the finger printing, is that during the final processing? Because she didnt say about bringing money or anything, do u suggest I bring money just in case?

8 hours ago, Sb1914 said:

I read somewhere that your supposed to pay for the finger printing, is that during the final processing? Because she didnt say about bringing money or anything, do u suggest I bring money just in case?

You need a money order for that...just follow their specific instructions, don't overthink it and you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, +Young+ said:

You need a money order for that...just follow their specific instructions, don't overthink it and you'll be fine.

Just walk with money and wait for then to ask. You can always go outside and purchase one since you are not 100% sure what you are going down there to do.

1 hour ago, Racneb said:

This Friday. I'm there now

Is it packed? I'm on my way there now, of course I overslept 

14 minutes ago, Racneb said:

It's packed. It's my fourth time here and it's always been full of people. 

So what you doing? The drug test again?

4 minutes ago, Magnum said:

It seems as if all ppl are here for bus operator but each is at a different step in the process. Myself and others are here to replace an expired drug test(they're only good for 30 days)

Yeah me too. I hope this isnt an old day thing for the drug test.