Transit electrical helper exam 8611 results

tprashad0719

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, rk3004 said:

Hi everyone,

I receive my conditional letter today. Medical on Friday June 14, classes start on Monday June 17. List number mid 200's. Receive a email. Good Luck everyone!

Thanks for the info. Congrats bro. I’m lower 300’s so I think I’ll soon be next. 

5 hours ago, nyczrem said:

I recieved a call today around noon to come in tomorrow for medical and to start on monday my list number was 28X.

26 minutes ago, Shawn said:

13 minutes ago, Shawn said:

5 hours ago, Sam26 said:

Did you have an option to pick a date to do medical?

I didn't ask she just asked if i could come tomorrow and i said yes i wasn't trying to be too picky i didn't want them to get a chance to change their mind lol 

5 minutes ago, Josh327 said:

How you know they found out ? 

They told my coworker that he will go  next time with other guy for a business trip ,they  told him straight that I'm about to go in MTA.   I didn't tell anyone in company except 3 guys. But I trust them. 

Edited by Sam26

8 minutes ago, Sam26 said:

They told my coworker that he will go  next time with other guy for a business trip ,they  told him straight that I'm about to go in MTA.   I didn't tell anyone in company except 3 guys. But I trust them. 

Damn. It’s kind of good thing and bad thing. Good in terms of knowing they are dealing with you but bad cause I still wouldn’t want my company to know before I fully left cause then they can start moving funny. I know it’s other ways to confirm ur emplyoement though than actually calling. 

2 hours ago, Josh327 said:

Damn. It’s kind of good thing and bad thing. Good in terms of knowing they are dealing with you but bad cause I still wouldn’t want my company to know before I fully left cause then they can start moving funny. I know it’s other ways to confirm ur emplyoement though than actually calling. 

That’s kind of grimy for them to do that I mean you most likely worth a lot to them an they upset that they losing on of there best worker. My supervisors are grimy also they would say some crazy an wild stuff if they lose me it’s a big loss to them I’m a person who don’t mind working an can do all the position at my job I also teach him certain stuff there. 

10 minutes ago, Josh327 said:

Do u know your friend list number range ? 

Within the 90s im also in the 400s but i have another friend whos a provisional TEH for signals and he said someone from our exam in the 400s started in january for signals as well so idk whats happening