YouTube Video @ 125th Street

You know the ish that gets me is The Train Op will always have to deal with this mess and why cant peeps just go get help or stay home and call 911 gsssss
I agree Knight the Train Operator did a great job sitting in the Tunnel im always at 125th Street on the Lex line and they always come flying into the station that day luck was on that persons side

I agree Knight the Train Operator did a great job sitting in the Tunnel im always at 125th Street on the Lex line and they always come flying into the station that day luck was on that persons side

Yeah I'm always there as well and these Trains barrel in 125

I still cant blv what I just saw and Big shout to the People trying to help but imagine if the train would of been coming

• 2 weeks later...

Suicide "attempt" or not, I'm sick of this...

I don't feel for anyone who wanna make a spectacle out of themselves, at the risk of innocent people

(that being, the t/o, c/r, and every single passenger that was on that oncoming train)....

just inches away, was that 3rd rail too.....

people who engage in that type of "buffoonery" should be dead...

f*** with the bull, you get the horns.

the reason for the train not barreling into the station is because the track she was on was the (6) local track. the trains that enter barreling down into the station is the (5)(4) on the other side. and the train was coming slow and stopped because someone went into the tunnel and shut down the emergency power. -lol i dont know how they shut down the power but its in the video description.

anyhow the train was also coming slow because of the switch points and remember theres the dispatcher office right there on 125th street. but someone said i dont know who posted the reply said they would tell her "just touch that bar there" now thats a good idea if she wanted to die but the thing is WTF? it would look on camera are you (C)(R)(A)(Z)(Y) saying it would look on camera? do you know the delays it would have caused if that bitch did decide to kill her ******* self!? still i would not have jumped down to save her. i would have just told her you want to die? touch that bar there. she just lucky the (6) did not come in at (4)(5)mph like other times. funny did you hear the black lady screaming "get up are you crazy?" all that lady wanted was to get home lol

I just wanna know why it took so long for someone to jump down there & get her out. If i ever saw something like that i would have looked down the tunnel both ways and just picked them up and toss them back on the platform. 3rd rail and trains aside, i think i'd be more concerned with the toxic grime.

I just wanna know why it took so long for someone to jump down there & get her out. If i ever saw something like that i would have looked down the tunnel both ways and just picked them up and toss them back on the platform. 3rd rail and trains aside, i think i'd be more concerned with the toxic grime.

I wouldn't. What if that person put up a struggle, you trip and fall onto the 3rd rail? Go upstairs, let the S/A know what's happening so he/she can contact the proper authorities.

Archived