R68s going to the G?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the (G) will get the R68's but keep some R46's. The (C) will get a few R46's to replace the R32's and R42's that are on the line and the rest on the C will be R160. So the (:) will lose all the R68 cars and keep the R68A cars. But another question is what about the R68's on the (Q) and the others on the (N) that got replaced where did they go???

Yea I heard about this back in mid December about the (G) is gonna be based out of Coney using shitcans aka R-68/A's but I call em fata***s.R-68A FTW!!

I'm kinda confused about this though will the 46's from the (G) go to the (:) or (N) or to Pitken and will they(Coney) receive anything back?

Yes the (G) will get the R68's but keep some R46's. The (C) will get a few R46's to replace the R32's and R42's that are on the line and the rest on the C will be R160. So the (:) will lose all the R68 cars and keep the R68A cars. But another question is what about the R68's on the (Q) and the others on the (N) that got replaced where did they go???

The (C) doesn't run R42's.

Yea the rock inside your moms pants oh wait thats called a kooche

We act in an adultly fashion on the forums. You stick out like a sore thumb around here, you know that?

But I would love to see the R68 on the (G). This speculation has been flowing around since last year, but we'll see if it comes true...

Archived