Subway Photos & Videos

Forum to post your New York City subway photographs and videos. We prefer original user content and not material taken by another individual. This forum is for posting media only, all other topics should be created in the New York City Subway forum.

6,883 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 44 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. R160 Double Fail

• 6 replies
  2. An R68A Fail

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. R46 on the (E)

• 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 2 replies
  4. NTT's....

• 7 replies
  5. SWAG

• 7 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 6 replies
  6. F train photos today

• 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Low-V Museum Trip

• 3 replies

• Images

• To add to what Railman said, there is no such thing as a stupid question. You are entitled to clarification of everything.    Perfect example: one of the most common rules with operations that can get muddled is "expresses on the local are express unless otherwise told". if you're an A or a 4 and you're getting a local lineup, you and your partner are entitled to ask, even if they don't tell you. "(tower/Control+ your ID information) Am I express on the local or am I making local stops for service..." Cause here's the thing... sometimes messages get stepped on, sometimes interference gets in the way. They may have given you instructions, and you didn't hear on no fault of your own. So, ask. It's better to be sure than to be explaining later.  Our communication system has it's flaws. I've had a rather rare circumstance where you had two trains going in opposite directions with the same interval time due to adjustments. I was at Queens Plaza one day, as like a 1050 Echo Parsons to World Trade and right next to me going the other way was the 1050 Echo World Trade to Parsons, and they'd only said "1050 Echo at Queens Plaza"
    • Ever since the Spuyten Duyvil Metro-North derailment, the MTA has been extremely strict with sleep apnea cases. 
    • Listen if i gotta say it again so be it because we was all new once.. Yet ill say some of it in caps so i can make my point clear... FOLKS if you DO NOT UNDERSTAND what is asked of you regarding a move.. ASK ASK ASK... IF you DID NOT EVER DO A MOVE you are asked to do.. SAY YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MOVE.. You'll be shown and or helped with no problem.. Some folks get on a train and get a brain fart and the first thing(s) is.. "I DONT KNOW" OR "I WAS NEVER TOLD"... Its better talking to a second party before than a third party after...
    • Listen if i gotta say it again so be it because we was all new once.. Yet ill say some of it in caps so i can make my point clear... FOLKS if you DO NOT UNDERSTAND what is asked of you regarding a move.. ASK ASK ASK... IF you DID NOT EVER DO A MOVE you are asked to do.. SAY YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MOVE.. You'll be shown and or helped with no problem.. Some folks get on a train and get a brain fart and the first thing(s) is.. "I DONT KNOW" OR "I WAS NEVER TOLD"... Its better talking to a second party before than a third party after...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.