EXCLUSIVE! : Designline Eco-Saver IV 1302 On The M42 And More!

Cait Sith

Wow; I'll say it again; that's just a rehashed RTS!!! Even down to the front doors; and even the numbers! (This should have been the NOVA LFS, as it would provide an actual connection to the RTS). So for all you RTS fans who mourn the departure of the RTS, and the probable demise of Millennium Transit, this should continue the legacy.

I still see the futuristic design as more for the outerlying areas rather than the city. The airports should have gotten these too.

Wow; I'll say it again; that's just a rehashed RTS!!! Even down to the front doors; and even the numbers! (This should have been the NOVA LFS, as it would provide an actual connection to the RTS). So for all you RTS fans who mourn the departure of the RTS, and the probable demise of Millennium Transit, this should continue the legacy.

I still see the futuristic design as more for the outerlying areas rather than the city. The airports should have gotten these too.

In its home city (Charlotte-Mecklenberg County), the Olymbus is being used as an airport shuttle. The Baltimore Circulator service also began service with 21 Olymbuses (what was tested last year here).

Archived