Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Cait Sith

EXCLUSIVE! : Designline Eco-Saver IV 1302 On The M42 And More!

DSC01356.jpg

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01359.jpg

Some other shots

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01361.jpg

DSC01367.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01369.jpg

Video of the bus will be posted ASAP!

Edited by Cait Sith

hot! MJQs M42 gets it! Is it for tetsing or is this the second order?

Great catch of course, hope i catch it next week!

hot! MJQs M42 gets it! Is it for tetsing or is this the second order?

Great catch of course, hope i catch it next week!

Not a test; this bus is a production unit.

Wow; I'll say it again; that's just a rehashed RTS!!! Even down to the front doors; and even the numbers! (This should have been the NOVA LFS, as it would provide an actual connection to the RTS). So for all you RTS fans who mourn the departure of the RTS, and the probable demise of Millennium Transit, this should continue the legacy.

I still see the futuristic design as more for the outerlying areas rather than the city. The airports should have gotten these too.

Wow; I'll say it again; that's just a rehashed RTS!!! Even down to the front doors; and even the numbers! (This should have been the NOVA LFS, as it would provide an actual connection to the RTS). So for all you RTS fans who mourn the departure of the RTS, and the probable demise of Millennium Transit, this should continue the legacy.

I still see the futuristic design as more for the outerlying areas rather than the city. The airports should have gotten these too.

In its home city (Charlotte-Mecklenberg County), the Olymbus is being used as an airport shuttle. The Baltimore Circulator service also began service with 21 Olymbuses (what was tested last year here).

I hope people didn't chase after this bus yesterday. I saw this bus parked on the upper level at MJQ.

I wouldn't be surprised if they only send them out on weekdays preliminarily.

Nice bus and it seems that is quiet comparing to the Orion Hybrids, maybe MTA NYCT or MTA Bus may order more of the Designline buses in the future after they finish up with this order.

Edited by B Master