Your heritage

St Louis Car 09

As I get to know everyone here,I like to know some of your heritage background.Besides most of us live in the melting pot we call NYC,so there has to be some diversity here.My lineage is African American,Native American (Cherokee and Iroquot),Barbadian,Cuban,Irish and Jewish.But many times I was mistaken for other things.So express your heritage and pride.All Is welcome.

My dad's roots trace back to Cuba, Jamaica and way, way back into Europe. My mom's roots trace to Jamaica, although for most of her parent's lives, they lived in the U.S.The Americana side lies mostly within my mom as she was born here, while my dad wasn't.

My dad's roots trace back to Cuba, Jamaica and way, way back into Europe. My mom's roots trace to Jamaica, although for most of her parent's lives, they lived in the U.S.The Americana side lies mostly within my mom as she was born here, while my dad wasn't.

Awesome for being Cuban me too :cool: Speak Spanish?

Anyways..

My mother and the family is Cuban, Spanish(Spain) and German(Off my great grandfather). Though technically Cuba!

My dad... won't disclose.. Some already know.. lol

My parents were born and raised in Panama, with a little mixed background from Nicaragua and Colombia, after then they immigrated to the United States in the 1980s, my father arriving first and my mother arriving soon after in 1989. A year later, I was born in what will be my home for many years to come :)

Queens is the real "melting pot" of New York City, that's how the (7) earned its nickname!

My parents were born and raised in Panama, with a little mixed background from Nicaragua and Colombia, after then they immigrated to the United States in the 1980s, my father arriving first and my mother arriving soon after in 1989. A year later, I was born in what will be my home for many years to come :)

Queens is the real "melting pot" of New York City, that's how the (7) earned its nickname!

Don`t they call the (7) the "International express"

I am Japanese, born in Kyoto, historical capitol of city of Japan and raise in Osaka and Miyazaki. I don't speak Kyoto Dialect or Osaka Dailect.

My mother was born in Osaka, and my grandmother was born in Miyazaki.

My ex-father was born in Osaka while my unknown grandpa was born in Kyoto.

I am mistaken for Chinese because of my tiny eyes.

My mother RIP was From Chile and her background was from Spain

My father RIP was from Peru and his background was Inca indian tribe and French.

No one believes me because of my height and features. I'm usually mistaken for Cuban, Colombian, or Puerto Rican but no biggie. There are not that many of us south americans from these two countries in NYC. Im proud to represent a born and raised Midtown Manhattan South American.

Archived