Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what, Eastchester should give him a Orion V CNG on the condition that he is capable of driving it off the lot.

If he succeeds and manages to drive off he leaves with a bus. If he fails and ends up in a collision it ultimately dosen't matter as 70% of the vehicles on the lot are scrap.

Lol, no way, too dangerous for everyone. Hell, he'd need to pass the basic driver's road test first before he can even get one for buses. I wouldn't even let a 12 yr old drive a car up and down the driveway let alone a bus.

Lol, no way, too dangerous for everyone. Hell, he'd need to pass the basic driver's road test first before he can even get one for buses. I wouldn't even let a 12 yr old drive a car up and down the driveway let alone a bus.

Haha, I was only joking. Based on his ability to type simple English I doubt he'd even get the bus started in the first place, LOL!

Don't worry about it, the more you worry the more mistakes you may do.  Of course don't totally forget you have a passenger either.

When I have a person who seems nice (even shows emotion when I say "Good morning") and then is just sitting there waiting to mark me down for everything I did wrong, the feeling is just nervewracking.  I actually felt confident that day but every little thing kept racking up.  Add to that the fun of almost a year of depression attacks beforehand and you get magic!

Anyone here getting this problem with YouTube? I'm signed in and everything there, but I can't click on my icon to lower the history and like bar, and I can't go directly to my inbox on that bar.

Fortunately no, but based on previous events that will happen to me with time.

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Eh? Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits jumping around there on stage, half naked with your little outfits. You know? You're up there jumpin' around and I'm just sittin' here with my beer. So, you know, what am I supposed to do? What do you--what do you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're tryin' to--why you're leapin' around there throwin' those things all up in--um, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT! Well, I'll tell you what you want...you want nothin'! You want nothin'! All right, because we all that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone. And to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is-is-is-is just bogus.

I would have thought this was accurate around 2005 or so, but after the movie came out?  The coke ruined her.

Lol, quinn having a fit because the ambulance doesn't show up for her at the snap of the fingers. Powermad anyone? Gd help some poor shmuck if their situation is worse than her intern's and she needs the ambulance more than they do.

A publicity stunt is what it is. If she wasn't so high profile as she is now she wouldn't have said anything.

On an unrelated note if her directly after regained consciousness I don't see the need of an ambulance then. It seems as if the abuse of EMS continue, but I digress.

Player I grind, my focus is crime

Raw with the rhyme, I'm slick with the slime

My words are diamonds dug out a mine

Spit 'em, polish, look how they shine

Glitter, glisten, gloss, floss

I catch a beat runnin like Randy Moss

Little Man Up Front busting a rhyme... The Little Man he is all da time. :lol:

We already know now. Sad part is Harry and every other mod tried to be nice to him. Gotta set priories, cause we can't have users constantly trying to force their beliefs on others around here. We also can't have users taking threads off topic.

Edited by DJ MC

Chargerdoge/jgood, the whinny cry baby, is bad mouthing this site on subchat.

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=278956

little prick.

How many times does he have to keep sneaking back? The 2nd handle should've been an automatic ban.

And Mikey still livid at us even though he's been facing more attacks over where he is right now. 

Just hope Larry reefs those threads. Not even worth responding to those trolls.

How many times does he have to keep sneaking back? The 2nd handle should've been an automatic ban.

And Mikey still livid at us even though he's been facing more attacks over where he is right now. 

Just hope Larry reefs those threads. Not even worth responding to those trolls.

Sadly, plenty of NYCTF rant threads have gone unreefed over there. Seems they love trashing us...  <_<

They're the ones with the shitty outdated website...

Also looks like another one of our friends has started ANOTHER thread, smh

http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=279082

Edited by Orion VII 4 Life

Funny, he still blames me when everyone else on subchat has come to the same conclusion that it is unrealistic to acquire an o5cng. If I was guilty of anything it was for saying what has already been stated by many others. If anything he snapped at me. So he has himself to blame for losing his temper and it seems he still hasn't changed since posting there. Why would we want to put up with that nonsense again? He's never going to listen about the requirements in dealing with a cng bus and he isn't even old enough to work a job to get a salary to save up and buy a diesel bus. Other bus owners have also said they would advise not getting into getting a cng bus, but yet he still wants that bus like it's some sort of 'holy grail'.

Edited by Grand Concourse