Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember him.. why did he get banned?

kept spamming about his model bus stuff, kept going on and on about wanting to buy a cng bus when everyone kept saying a diesel bus was less hassle but falling on deaf ears, asking for donations for his bus museum, snapping/cursing at me over something...

Anything more feel free to fill in the rest.

Edited by Grand Concourse

Yeah so as I was saying, all I know is that I need to hit CI since I just got back to NYC and have some fun at the boardwalk and hit the bars. Yes sir.

My god, does it take this long to start an account at subchat? I submitted my handle etc etc. , still waiting for the email confirmation. OK whatever, it's not a priority.

kept spamming about his model bus stuff, kept going on and on about wanting to buy a cng bus when everyone kept saying a diesel bus was less hassle but falling on deaf ears, asking for donations for his bus museum, snapping/cursing at me over something...

Anything more feel free to fill in the rest.

That kid should've been banned.  Was rather obnoxious with the spamming and such.

Yeah so as I was saying, all I know is that I need to hit CI since I just got back to NYC and have some fun at the boardwalk and hit the bars. Yes sir.

My god, does it take this long to start an account at subchat? I submitted my handle etc etc. , still waiting for the email confirmation. OK whatever, it's not a priority.

I sent one years ago and never got an account.  Then again, with the lack of "moderation" (threads are sent to a hidden board instead) I'd probably do nothing but rip into random people.

As for the robocop edits, i don't remember the car swerving to avoid the mutated man, they just edited out the splatter of guts on the windshield. Having seen the original, unedited, i appreciate it more over the lame edits.

The Spanish dub broadcast removed Boddicker shooting Murphy's right hand and the crazy robot shooting the scientist at the beginning (the flickering lights were toned down). Makes me wonder why R-rated films need to be toned down just to please "family-friendly" audiences. SMH.

My internet has been acting up for the past week.  When I turn my laptop on, I'm connected to my home network and all but if I try to click a link, it'll think I'm not connected to the internet.  Sometimes typing ipconfig /release and then /renew in the Command Prompt works, sometimes it doesn't.  I also get unbelievably low speeds and high ping anywhere from 9 PM to about midnight.

My internet has been acting up for the past week.  When I turn my laptop on, I'm connected to my home network and all but if I try to click a link, it'll think I'm not connected to the internet.  Sometimes typing ipconfig /release and then /renew in the Command Prompt works, sometimes it doesn't.  I also get unbelievably low speeds and high ping anywhere from 9 PM to about midnight.

Crappola laptop and or router....  <_<

The Spanish dub broadcast removed Boddicker shooting Murphy's right hand and the crazy robot shooting the scientist at the beginning (the flickering lights were toned down). Makes me wonder why R-rated films need to be toned down just to please "family-friendly" audiences. SMH.

I don't mind them bleeping out the f and s words and covering up the nudity, but they go over the top with the edits. I mean ass isn't a terrible word, some shows uses that word a lot. Die Hard 2, when the Dennis Franz character said kick some ass, they edited it to kick some heads = totally unnecessary.

Well, didn't take long to turn ugly over there, http://www.subchat.com/buschat/read.asp?Id=278530

You know what, Eastchester should give him a Orion V CNG on the condition that he is capable of driving it off the lot.

If he succeeds and manages to drive off he leaves with a bus. If he fails and ends up in a collision it ultimately dosen't matter as 70% of the vehicles on the lot are scrap.