The Official R160 Delivery Thread

R33WF

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I rode 9919 and 9926 on the (E) Monday evening and now hearing that the order is complete for the IND part is exciting! The R160's are going to kick ass on the rails.....well I hope they kick ass. LOL Time will tell but I am optimistic about them.

R160's ROCK!!!!! :tup:

The 995X series have been runnig on the (J) frequently. I Rode 9951 this morning, and saw it later in the day when i was going home. Im trying to take in that new car smell before its gone. ;) lol.

The 995X series have been runnig on the (J) frequently. I Rode 9951 this morning, and saw it later in the day when i was going home. Im trying to take in that new car smell before its gone. ;) lol.

hmm, so they're putting the new A1's in service already...

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't seen a video/pictures of 9974 in service yet...

I rode that set Friday, as a matter of fact ive ridden ALL of ENY 99XXs. They stalk me everyday. And on that Friday while I was on that set I passed the other 3 heading eastbound. Its crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

the better question is, why isn't this thread LOCKED?!?!

Cuz everyone forgot about it and it just faded into the background...now lets party

:lock::lock::lock:

Archived