OK, guess who finally joined?

Newkirk Plaza David

:P For those who know me at Subchat and on trips, it's good to join this family too. Thanks to Trevor 'rion One Logan for helping my quick decision because I have photos I am going to post . . . on occasion.

I will fully customize my info later on.

So, I miss the <Q>.

Welcome to NYCTF, David! Glad to see that people are finally starting to divert themselves from the rathole called SubChat. Enjoy it!

:) For those who know me at Subchat and on trips, it's good to join this family too. Thanks to Trevor 'rion One Logan for helping my quick decision because I have photos I am going to post . . . on occasion.

I will fully customize my info later on.

So, I miss the <Q>.

Hell has frozen over

He created that problem. He enabled Weinberg. I wish Harry knew the real David Gerber. I'm not trying to start something, but I simply can't let go of the 4 years of cyber bullying that I endured. This is wrong. I left Subchat partially because of Newkirk Plaza David. Seeing him at NYCTF makes me sick.

He created that problem. He enabled Weinberg. I wish Harry knew the real David Gerber. I'm not trying to start something, but I simply can't let go of the 4 years of cyber bullying that I endured. This is wrong. I left Subchat partially because of Newkirk Plaza David. Seeing him at NYCTF makes me sick.

I'm only going to say this once: Build a f***ing bridge, and GET OVER IT!!!!!! Jesus Christ!

The guy's opinion of Weinberg has changed ever since the Michael Jackson thread, so you should move on and stop mentioning both of them as well.

Welcome David.

This isn't (just) about Weinberg. Gerber has been disrespecting me for years. This is like a guy who used to bully me moving into my house.

Get the F over it, no one here cares at all. This is your problem, don't make it everyone's. If you don't like his being here, you have two choices. Get over it and move on or you can leave.

Hell has frozen over

Stop!

I wish Harry knew the real David Gerber.

You think I'm new to all of this. I've been around for many years. I just never posted. I was happy with just reading.

Gerber has been disrespecting me for years. This is like a guy who used to bully me moving into my house.

Are you kidding me. C'mon man.

Yeah, because I'm the bad guy and everything Gerber did to me was my fault...

Thanks for hijacking an introduction thread. Instead of forgetting about it, starting fresh and letting it be you just dragged a whole bunch of new users into this. A bunch of new users that never knew about it. Do yourself a favor and chill out already. I'm starting to think you like the drama. I'm not going to put up with bringing back past bullshit either.

So now tell me, is this new episode your fault or his?

Archived