Which subway route do you think looks fun to operate?

NX Express

Ill Operate an Redbird/R62A/R142 (2)(5) and if there were ever an R32 (2)(5) that would look hot lol Run Express from 149th to 180th Street and on the Northern WPR from 180th to Gun Hill via WPR Expres

And of course an R32/68 (D) and fly down from 103rd Street and back up 110th Street at 30-40MPH B) My fav area!! #1!1

The (:( looks really fun. You have the Brighton Express, the Manhattan Bridge and the maze of interesting (albeit slow) track on the Brooklyn end, and the W4-34th St. dash. It's a nice short route (I think it's an hour round-trip during middays) and it's fast.

I would've said something like the (A), but after riding the (A) regularly I have to say that it is timer city and it seems like they put a lot of rookie T/O's on the (A)...I would've said the (E) or (F) for the express but if I were a T/O I would want to avoid the Queens Blvd. express like the plague. I would have said the (R), because IMO that line is very interesting and not as bad as people make it out to be, but that's not the question this thread is asking. B)

Definitely the (N). Flying by 4 Ave. stations and DeKalb, crossing the bridge, skipping through Manhattan, trekking to Astoria... sounds awesome. :o

i like the N i do it all the time when the route had 68 and the 68A and also now 160

the F just 46 back in the day i did also and the R 32 42 and 46

if u don't like it to bad i'm not in a good mood and i also don't want to fight just read and go on with your life's

The ®omeo. :cool:

You keep saying you want to operate that (R) but just wait until the day do you won't want to anymore. That line use to wear me out it the the 2nd worst line in my book following the (F). Ofcause I always said after picking the (6) I am complete which I am it a fast local but already board with it I just love the bx exp part between hunts pt and Parkchester

You keep saying you want to operate that (R) but just wait until the day do you won't want to anymore. That line use to wear me out it the the 2nd worst line in my book following the (F). Ofcause I always said after picking the (6) I am complete which I am it a fast local but already board with it I just love the bx exp part between hunts pt and Parkchester

I just want to do it a few times at least.

The (F) looks like the funnest line to operate because of its mix of 160s and 46s and the route. The (F) has an outside part of the route on culver and the nice curve between west 8 and neptune. In addition the express run between 21st queensbridge and continental. The (F) has a nice run.

I would choose the (1). There's no part of the line uninteresting about it.

Seeing the new South Ferry Station, then crossing over onto the old tracks. Then seeing the rehabilitation process of the World Trade Center. Then you merge onto the Expresses and it's fun seeing all of those people on the platform. The second you hit Upper Manhattan, you get to see 125th street and you go zooming past Washington Heights.

The second you leave Dykman, you get a nice view of everything and the Hudson River. You get to see 207th street Yard, Van Cortlandt, and the stephills of the Bronx. Sounds good to me.

Plus, if you get bored, the rides only a few minutes past an hour!

Archived