Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Arizona Iced Tea Or Snapple?

EE Broadway Local

When looking for a cool refreshing drink, do you prefer Arizona Iced Tea or Snapple?

I admit, when I first purchased Arizona Iced Tea in the early 1990's, I was surprised it was made in Brooklyn! :cool:

My Favorite Arizona Iced Tea Flavors Are:

*Southern Style Sweet Tea

*Lemon

*Black And White

*Watermelon

*Mucho Mango

*Half Tea Half Lemonade

I like the 23 ounces tall cans for 99 cents at Walgreens.

I love Arizona's so much I color coordinate with them!

By the way I am not nearly as dark as I look in this photo, it's the lighting LMAO

24223420503594828565199.jpg

I love all the teas they have except unsweetened!

I love Arizona's so much I color coordinate with them!

I love all the teas they have except unsweetened!

Have yet to meet a brotha that preferred his tea sugarless. ( I sure as hell don't)

Let's see 99 cent can of awesome flavored teas vs $1.75 snapple...guess who I'm with?

When looking for a cool refreshing drink, do you prefer Arizona Iced Tea or Snapple?

I have tried neither, but I have to say my favourite cool, refreshing drink is a pint(s) of beer.

:drool:

Have yet to meet a brotha that preferred his tea sugarless. ( I sure as hell don't)

Let's see 99 cent can of awesome flavored teas vs $1.75 snapple...guess who I'm with?

I love hot tea sugarless or with a little bit of sugar, with cold drinks it's a different ballgame lol.

Archived