Sad And Depressed Right Now

Daniel The Cool

I'm sad and depress right now because my grandfather died:cry: and I've been really depress about that and the bad stuff happening to me. I just can't take it anymore.

Believe me, I know the feeling. Ask to see a psychologist (I've been seeing one for years). I'm sure your family's insurance plan will cover the cost of the sessions. It seems like when it rains, it pours. Just remember that there's always a silver lining in a dark cloud.

I know what you are feeling Daniel. I lost my grandfather this past January and it's been one of the roughest moments of my life but just know that you are not alone no matter what you are feeling and know that your grandfather is still with you. It's hard right now but stick tight with your family and your friends and if you are one who believes in God, pray and keep on praying. Whatever gives you peace, go with it. Be strong for your family but be strong for you too. My prayers are with you.

(S)orry (D) but your still young and now your gonna have to Remember the good times with (A)buelo so don't think your alone cuz your not man ,I lost my (M2)om when I was 19 and till this day it's hard to think about ,

However keep the Memories and Cherish them cuz (L)ife and (D)eath is the Design we all have to live with .

Just like Knight Rider and others have said. Time will heal your pain and sorrow. I know how you feel bro. My mom died when I was only 13, but my brother was only 4 at the time. I tell people don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for my brother, at least I have more memories then him.

Life is suffering, to live is to suffer. Everybody suffers no matter what...hang in there Daniel.

I'm sorry to hear that Daniel. I know you're going through a lot of stuff right now, just remember that things will get better no matter what as you pass through tough times. Don't hold any emotions back, and it'll help you feel better in the long run.

I lost my (M2)om when I was 19 and till this day it's hard to think about ,

I was the same age when my mother passed, and I had to do everything. Plan the funeral, get insurance papers, pick out clothes, and only had the time to deeply cry after I got the call she passed (she had terminal cancer). It was in 1999, at night while getting ready to take a shower, I sat at the side of the bathtub, and just broke down. After that, I had to comfort my siblings, my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. She was what held this entire family together. Sadly, the next year, I lost two uncles and an aunt (all on the mothers side). Now there is one from that generation left, my dear old aunt. As for my mother, it still seems like yesterday, and that shit stills hurt like hell...........

Daniel, just remember the good times, and know that your grandpa is in a better place. It was time for him to go home, as his deed on earth was done. You will meet him again, as we all will meet our "lost" loved ones again (if you believe in that). You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, so that means your parents, and grandparents did what they needed to do, to make you a strong young man, and this should make you stronger. Don't get me wrong though, it will hurt, but think positive, think of the good times, and try to do things that will make you better and productive, as it helps to block out the sadness at times..........

I know you will make it through this..........

Archived