Bus drivers please read, for it will help others on this site

Chris Frusci

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For anyone waiting to be hired off list 5025, This past monday they had a new class of 108 people. They said that was the last big class for a while. Now it will be 50-70 per class.

Do you know what numbers they are up to in that last class from Monday? Thanks

I called last friday and today and they say they are up to 2790. Dos that mean the last person they hired or the number that is going through the medical process? the lady on the phone hangs up immediately after giving the number they are up to. So frustrating......

I called last friday and today and they say they are up to 2790. Dos that mean the last person they hired or the number that is going through the medical process? the lady on the phone hangs up immediately after giving the number they are up to. So frustrating......

Yea seems they always hang up like that. Is that 2790 on 5025? They were up to 1649 only 2 weeks ago...strange.

I dont know what is going on either. I called for two weeks and she said 2790 both times. I think that this number is what they are up to I am not sure though if it means that 2790 is in a class right now or is that the number they have called so far.

I dont know what is going on either. I called for two weeks and she said 2790 both times. I think that this number is what they are up to I am not sure though if it means that 2790 is in a class right now or is that the number they have called so far.

DCAS automated MEssage states 1649...but it has been that way for the longest as well. That is the number supposedly they have appointed up to.

what number are u calling ? the number i have has a person on the other end i think her name is juanita chestnut

The NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS) information/exam results hotline is 212-669-1357. Right now it is automated they say that the 5025 has hired up to 1649.

lol you guys are at it again, arent you? Havent you learned anything. My friend is doing his medical and his number above 3000. Im not sure what, but it is definatly above 3000. Hang tight.
above 3000 for what exam this is not starting to make sense at all everyone is getting the royal run around from NYCT first off if they had any sense they would hire Operators regardless of MTA Bus NYCT or MaBSTOA and put them to use then when vacancies become available put them in their respective agencies

lol you guys are at it again, arent you? Havent you learned anything. My friend is doing his medical and his number above 3000. Im not sure what, but it is definatly above 3000. Hang tight.

Namm is lower than 3000 and he only went for drug I believe...

above 3000 for what exam this is not starting to make sense at all everyone is getting the royal run around from NYCT first off if they had any sense they would hire Operators regardless of MTA Bus NYCT or MaBSTOA and put them to use then when vacancies become available put them in their respective agencies

I agree 100%. And remember, NYCTA and MaBSTOA are now merged.

Archived